Liverpool 4-0 Brighton

I think I forgot to mention Gerard is going to be Rangers manager next season. I'm actually more excited for him than anything, now I've gotten used to the idea, still think he's mad and I'm gutted for out u18s/ academy players.

The u23s finished 2nd after thrashing Chelsea.

The ladies beat man city 1-0 then lost to Reading 1-0.  I was well disappointed that I discovered the City one was on the telly after it had finished.

On ladies football I just found out my town's football team has a ladies team, they won their league and beat one team 12-2 and the next match won 11-1 to finish the season, that's mad.

MotM- Andy Robertson

(I'm not sure who to go for, it'd be so easy to give it to Salah cos he's so lovable and and a recordbreaking scorer. I was impressed by everyone, no one looked tired or like they were thinking about something else, there was the right hunger to make sure the job got done. I'm going with Robertson because he got his goal today and I love what he's brought, left back is no longer a panic and it's really lifted me seeing a few years back he was unemployed and life sucked, now look where he's at and he's only getting better.)

What a lovely sunny afternoon.

The new kit, Liverpool echo tried to imply we could play in the CL in it and I was so mad like no, we can't we've not earnt it in that kit only to read and no that's not allowed so everything's fine. I'm still yo yoing between liking it and not, didn't like the keeper kit with the man wearing it, not that we saw much of him.

I say it was a lovely sunny afternoon. It didn't seem to much like it was going to go that way in the beginning.  Kevin Friend is clearly no friend of ours.

Terrible mistake from Duffy and Solanke should make him pay but his touch lets him down and Ryan is able to pounce on it. He was so close to taking advantage but he got selfish.

Seconds later Duffy gets lucky again as he gets away with handling Alexander-Arnold's cross. The commentators spent so long arguing it was/ wasn't a penalty. It bloody well so obviously was.

Then we denied Liverpool an absolute, 100 per cent, stone-waller penalty. Salah was hacked down, with Friend less than 10 yards away. Again the commentators went on. Duffy didn't even touch the ball at all so he definitely didn't win it and then Salah tripped as the commentators had to argue it away? I'm wondering when the rule was added that Liverpool aren't allowed to be awarded penalties any more.

Raging at all this bad refereeing. When chelotto was all over Mane I thought ref was pulling Mane up for handball since it's Friend in charge. 

Solanke did a nice flick into Salah's feet and the 'Egyptian King' makes no mistake by turning and dispatching into the corner. His 32nd in the Premier League, getting that record and a huge relief after the start we had and with Newcastle already doing their part for us.

How many records does Salah want to hold?! He has scored against 17 different Premier League opponents this season; no player has ever scored against more in a single campaign in the competition.

Dejan Lovren rises highest from Robertson's cross to nod home and make it 2-0.Deserved for our dominance and just rewards for how he's playing in th match and how he continues to grow under Klopp. His first Premier League goal for Liverpool on this ground.

He's put us comfortable before half time, just never go full Lovren!  

Solanke finally get's his goal and it stays legitimate! It's wonderful bit of counter-attacking play from Firmino and then Salah in particular. He lays it into Solanke's path and he hammers it in off the underside of the bar. Today's just a day for getting those much, much deserved goals.