Sevilla 3-3 Liverpool

Gerrard's u19s won this game 4-0, they're through, we're not quite.

MotM- Roberto Firmino

(He's been due a goal. He had excellent awareness and finish to snaffle the opener, then flicked on the corner for the second and provided a no-look tap-in for the third)

Oh my god, I can't stop putting my head in my hands. We just got reverse Istanbul-ed by a Spanish team in white.

The first goal came minutes before we even started looking for a stream. Sky sports news told us and then 8 minutes later we got the game on. Bloody cars again! Sick of them!

It was Firmino's and it was from a corner! It can't be, we're crap at corners. Ho early can we score in Champion's League games though?!

Mane scored a brilliant header from another corner, throwing himself at the ball. Dad questioned how he managed to put spin on it to not go wide. I don't know he must be magic.

Karius deserves a lot of goalkeeper points for his action in this match (I have no idea what goalkeeper points are, I made them up cos of how impressive he was). Taking out one player and two mad off the bar saves.

The third, it's so much harder to miss from there and we're so confident being two up that Firmino puts it in without looking after Mane's shot's saved.

At half time the stream replayed the shots and the goals like 8 times each so we were actually winning 24-0 by then.

We're in dream land but dreams can never seem to last forever.

Did we swap shirts at half time? How did we manage to be completely dominant,3-0 up, everyone's saying Sevilla can't get back into the game. Their fan's were leaving at abut 30 minutes! Six minutes into the second half later and we're on our way to letting them.

Moreno, Moreno, Moreno. This is not your game anymore, you don't just stick your foot out at players and give away penalties! I'm gonna let him off with Dad brain just this once. I don't even think it was a penalty but it was given, twice. We just had to see it twice because of players encroaching. Karius needs to get better at penalties if that's even possible.

Klopp probably should've taken him off after the free kick that got the first goal for flashbacks to the final alone but it was a relief to see him go after the penalty because he was lost and we needed the stability of Milner, not that it proved that much good.

Even with the apparent calm and experience of Milner the whole team was either in panic mode or were just deflated. We have to be stronger than that.

It's so annoying that the commentators were singing our praises of how we've improved the defence and then got to u turn right back to the usual LIVERPOOL CAN'T DEFEND!!! Which isn't true at all. They clearly dealt with pretty much total Sevilla pressure for all of that second half, helped a bit by offside.

Then they get a corner, don't they?

We had the group secured. We could've just let the last game happen as it pleased but now we need to at least draw it because we couldn't manage a game/ handle conceding.

That was the final nail on the coffin of a rubbish day!

I know a draw's not that bad but it's another draw that should not have happened, another game we threw specifically against them on top of the fact that my dog's kinda ill and we went to see two cars and they were both crap, was really hoping this was going to be today's redemption. Oh well the first half was great.

In the post match Micheal Owen and some other pundits were talking, obviously someone said they remembered Liverpool doing this score but opposite in that final. I heard that as I was walking upstairs and shouted bet Micheal Owen doesn't remember it (cos he left the season before). He's  no Liverpool Ambassador.

Next up Chelsea at home, Saturday 25th November 2017 17:30

Again SO glad I won't be missing that game for general supermarket work even if the £8 per hour did put some major pound signs in my eyes for a while. Swear I'm gonna say this every time til the end of December.

LFC Forever 2017/18On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara