Liverpool 5-0 Swansea

Happy Christmas!

My Mum was going to buy tickets for this match for Christmas for me and me dad, found a pair and didn't buy them because of the late kick off cos she wouldn't have anything to do while we were there.

I was like oh well I don't wanna go to this game anyway. I feared it so much with it being the bottom of the table team, just sacked manager, caretaker manager in, it never goes well and they beat us last time. As the game went on I wished they hadn't told me about the plan.

Let's face it, if I'd made it to Anfield it would've been the match I thought it was going to be

My Mama, Nan, uncle and his family were all with us so celebrations were very subdued.

MotM- Roberto Firmino

(Two goals. The usual crazy work-rate all over the park. So close to making more goals.) 

Captain Coutinho. On his (and Mignolet's) 200th appearance. 

My uncle wished Swansea to score just to annoy us, his kid then insisted he supports Liverpool but said there's no English players so I had to point out our English players again although at the time I could only think of Alex OC for those on the pitch, TAA being Scouse of course. Apparently he's following his friend into supporting the best football team in the land so he'll learn if he's actually gonna do that.

A goal came with our first real attack.Firmino won it back off Ayew, fed it to Salah, he whipped it to Coutinho. He sent it inside the post. We take the lead seven minutes in and it looks like it's not going to be one of those games, it's gonna be one of those other days.

So Milner, boring Milner asked for boring and he got it.

At one point the commentators were saying we looked really uncomfortable with this boring style. Sure, it's most natural for us to attack but we definitely need to step back, calm down and learn control like we did today. It was a bit weird for them but I wouldn't've said we were uncomfortable with it.

I don't remember anything else happening in the first half other than Can getting injured, Milner getting ready to replace him and then he was fine to stay on.

Dad went to take Nan home at half time, she took so long to leave that he missed the second goal, he's missed too many goals like that this season!

Wonderful delivery from Coutinho's free-kick, Firmino got ahead of the pack and side-footed it home.Awful defending from Swanse, no wonder they're bottom. 

Trent Alexander-Arnold crashed in a beauty at the Kop End (according to Liverpool Echo)

I missed TAA's first Premier League goal! The stupid stream froze over the whole of the third goal. He was on for a interview on Sky Sports and I was disappointed they didn't show the Hoffenheim goal, now I'm disappointed to miss this one. I only know it was him who scored number three cos commentators said when they were talking about the next goal. I got to be excited for him then and I'll be really happy when match of the day's on.

It's become a bit of a thing to add a cheering shot of a first goal from a youngster hasn't it?  It was especially important because I went for the group shot up top which doesn't look celebratory enough but I really liked the almost full team tog...

It's become a bit of a thing to add a cheering shot of a first goal from a youngster hasn't it?  It was especially important because I went for the group shot up top which doesn't look celebratory enough but I really liked the almost full team together as a unit there.

About a minute later Firmino's there for his second. Salah crosses unselfishly for Firmino to tap it in. 

We're more than comfortable, time for the injury returner and the new kid to come on. Adam Lallana and Solanke. Firmino and Salah have had their day. I still wanna know what's with Lallana's hair, has he been spending time in like Spain about a decade ago? I don't mean that positively or negatively, can't decide if I don't like it or whether it's just shock of seeing him again after so long and he looks so different.

Then Robertson's had his day too, time for a well deserved rest and Milner finally comes on. Robertson has played every minute of every one of the last four matches in 12 days, then 76 minutes tonight.

The last goal came from Alex OC. He went and dinked it unto the net.

That goal equalled his best tally of goals in league and Europe in one season, 3 and of course it's still only December and he arrived a bit late to the club where he belongs.

Lallana and Solanke put so much energy back onto the pitch, they looked like they were trying for five of their own but they didn't manage to make any of them hit the back of the net. Lallana delivered one Cruyff turn just to remind us that he's definitely back and Solanke'sgetting closer to that elusive first goal, first from Milner's cross and then with a stunning volley from Coutinho's clipped pass. (even though he's already had it with that bloody disallowed WBA one!) 

I love that Swansea had their closest chance to score as the last kick of the game, bit late now! They just wanted Mignolet to mark the end of his 200th game with a good save, didn't they?

Can't wait for match of the day to come on.

Next up Leicester at home, Saturday 30th December 2017 15:00

Last game of 2017.

Thought that was New Year's Eve for a second and was like oh no I'm gonna miss it, Godkid's birthday why can't these matches be different times but we're good. 

I got Liverpool's annual for Christmas. I haven't had an annual in years so far it's come in useful when my brother needed to know what Salah looked like cos dad said he doesn't look Egyptian, they were watching some rubbish film that was like 300 but Egypt. I haven't read any of it yet other than some of the questions are about 1977 and I'm like how is a kid going to answer that?! Thought they were gonna be really easy recent stuff.

I did colour in Mighty Red today though, inspired by godkid colouring in Santa in his Christmas Eve colouring book in PINK and BLACK, he really knows those two colours' names. His colours had loads of browns but no red wtf?! He's in this season's away kit as to avoid overdoing it with the red and is supporting the rainbow laces campaign btw (almost had colourful boots too like Lallana's since the black wasn't working well), not sure how he get's that arm band on and off, lol.