Liverpool 5-0 Watford

I was going to talk about the Cara incident but then it went on and on so all I'm gonna say is I really don't get the angle of him spitting on the girl as though that's what he intended to do and not man uses phone while attempting to aggravate another driver on the motorway.

The U19s lost to City in their UEFA thing after going 1-1, riding a wave of attack and losing on penalties. I was following the Liverpool Echo text feed and I felt SO sick waiting for them to send in those penalty updates I was like AGH I can't look.

That top from Topman, what the hell?! Their attempts to explain it are just as shit it's about a Bob Marley song and 96 cos of the year of a remix, what bullshit. How did no one out of everyone it went through before being put for sale not see the problem with it?

On Bob Marley Everything's gonna be Alright has been on the radio a few times at work and I love it so much, extra so because I hear Liverpool fans, especially in a big crowd in Basel singing and I just wanna bounce to it.

We drew City in the Champion's League, home first. I was so disappointed. It's cos I was wearing my light blue shirt, sorry. Liverpool got me feeling all over the place posting about Shevchenkoand his missed penalty which gave us n0.5. I didn't want anyone in particular all week but once the draw was underway I begged not Sevilla, wanted Juve. I was only disappointed because I wanted a team we don't usually play, we beat them once this season, we can beat them again. They don't know us on a European night.

Klopp described it as a great fixture for United fans since one of their rivals will lose but I don't agree if it was both the Mancs I think I'd rather them have separate games and both have chance to be knocked out.

The u18s won 6-0 against Middlesbrough earlier today. Is it just me who says u like ooh not like you when I say u18s or u23s?

MotM- Mohamed Salah

(He waits patiently for his hat trick to come and ends up scoring 4 and got really close to 5. He assisted Firmino. He just kept going, making sure the ball stayed in play, kept the pressure up and despite having 4 he was just as disappointed when he couldn't get to a ball and have his shot as if he was looking for his first goal)

I didn't really think about this game at all this week, it was all about avoiding the previous game, enjoying the CL results and getting to Friday for that draw.

The snow falling (again). I was really disappointed when I saw Ste Hoare from Redmen TV tweet about the snow but we didn't have any, it hail stoned for a while but it's snowed and settled now. Seeing everyone freezing in the stands dad asked if I was glad we aren't there and I said yes but of course that's not true, there was lots to bounce about at, we would've been fine! It made it look really cool whenever they went for close ups on the players.

It annoyed me that the commentators decided to talk about the weather conditions after a while. We can see it's snowing, we can see the ball's skidding all over and going with the wind but then writing now I've realised if you were listening on radio or can't see, you do need it said. I didn't have much sympathy when I watched the U23s cope with it when their pitch went white, they didn't have that at Anfield.

I must've been in an easily annoyed mood because I went on about the different parts of off side I don't see the point of when it wasn't really an issue in the match. Like one time Watford was whistled offside, we had gotten the ball back, there was no reason to stop it just let it go!

I don't often see the bad or the good in the opposition but we had one attempt one minute, the next we were in a very similar position, about the only difference was one of the Watford players slid and Salah scored. It took three minutes and Salah to slam it home with his right.

And that starts the Egyptian King song being stuck in my mind again. The singing seemed weird today like songs would start loud and then just drop so that must've been the tv controllers putting the volume down not the actual singers.

The match was going so fast when they said 20 minutes gone I couldn't believe

Can got a knock and pretty immediately got swapped with Milner and went inside. Dad called him scum and stuff like that for probably wanting Juve, bit harsh especially on someone going off injured.

After that Watford had their time of being positive in the game, got a shot but it was caught by Karius.

We took that and showed them a lesson in counter attack. Henderson released Salah with an outside of the boot pass and the Egyptian slipped in Firmino with a great through ball. Firmino danced inside the Watford defender with a first-time backheel but Karnezis tipped it over.

Mane's blistering pace saw him get behind the Watford backline but his cross to Salah was too hard and high.

It was Robertson with a trademark delivery that assisted number two. Salah tapped it in with his right foot again.

Into half time with two goals I acted like it was full time. It felt like it was and I went to start making dinner and ended up missing the restart by a minute.

Five minutes into the half Salah fired in a cross to Firmino inside the six yard box, He finished it off with a ridiculous back-heel. I got more and more excited at the brilliance with every angle they showed.

Firmino wanted a penalty for hand ball. Ref said no and pointed to his chest when the ball actually hit the player's leg then his hand but still no penalty and we've no need for it.

Gini was subbed for Alex OC. I thought it was Salah coming off and was like no way don't you dare take him off and steal his hat trick! 

His first hat trick finally came about 5 minutes later. bewitches Watford's defence with a few twists and turns before he stabs it home.There were 3 or 4 defenders in front of him and he shook off them all! I didn't think he could do it and once the shot was passing the keeper I was sure it'd be kept out but it kept going. First Egyptian player to score a Premier League hat-trick. It's just under 4 years, by a few days since Suarez scored our last.   

Ings came on for Firmino and this time I was frustrated that Salah was staying. I wondered why we love him so much and are so desperate to see him do well when we haven't actually really seen anything of him because of the injuries.

Karnezis sticks out a strong hand and denies Ings. If there were goals awarded from effort and attutude alone Ings'd be up there for that golden boot.

Ings is so close to scoring but he is denied by Karnezis again but Salah is on hand to hammer into the roof of the net to claim his fourth of the afternoon. Four! Someone's clearly seen Kane's out so is staking a big claim to that boot while he can. Unbelievable.

We're back in third seven points clear of fifth. 

I can't wait for Match of the Day. They'd better show that Firmino goal from all the angles.

Next up Crystal Palace away, Saturday 31st March 2018, 12:30

They beat Huddersfield 2-0 today so we definitely need to beat them. I think other than that I've not heard anything about them for ages.  

It's international break time before that though UGH. England have the Netherlands and Italy. I can't be bothered with an international break but I will probably end up watching them. Let's just hope they play safe and get back focused on our campaign.