Liverpool 3-0 Southampton

It's been so long! I'm so glad the international break is over and it didn't mess it up for us! That's got to be a first.

England was so boring! I only watched the first half against Germany, I did watch all of the Brazil game though Gomez did amazing and got man of the match on his debut. Solanke came on as a sub and lit up the game, got a free kick and he was by far the closest to scoring all match!

The Ladies won 1-0 against Birmingham City, it was on FB live and that was a really nice goal from and then won 5-1 against Aston Vila, didn't get to see any of that.

The U23s won 2-1 against Newcastle and just played Everton, 4-0, that's a 5 point lead at the top of the league!

Mane, Salah and Naby Keita have been nominated for BBC African Footballer of the Year 2017 so go vote before the 11th.

Klopp decided to give us a scare going to hospital, since there's no information I say he did it to put people off of writing about his record against this team, putting pressure on to find a goal.

Moreno missed the arrival of his baby son last night because of being at the Liverpool team hotel, congratulations to him.

But then Matip got ruled out AGH PANIC!!! That means Lovren's back!

MotM- Mohamed Salah

(Another two amazing goals, he's been the best new player at scoring in our PL history,

The first few minutes and I'm surprised how open it's turning out to be, not so much in the way of Southampton attack but they're definitely going for attack as defence. The commentators said we'd started slow and I was like did they not see the other versions of this game, we look fine to me.

Klavan got to give Tadic a clattering nice and early.

The ref was taking up on every last foul no matter how small.

A mix up in the penalty area almost sees Trent profit on the loose ball, it comes back to Salah but his shot is deflected. A minute later, Mane's ball is stood up 12 yards out, but Salah cannot connect properly with the volley. Woo almost a goal against Southampton!

Wijnaldum almost scored a curler, that was followed bya low skimmer from Coutinho put wide for a corner. It's getting closer!

A corner is nodded away by van Dijk, the ball is won back by Firmino. Wijnaldum finds Salah out wide, he curls one into the far corner from outside the box. Oh my god that was a goal. I can't wait til I'm seeing that one again. He just can't stop, can he? And they're only getting better!

Mane was struck with a high boot. No action taken.Manchester City, and all that...

Mignolet dceided to cause a bit of panic a couple of times but it turned out fine so it's completely fine, he just wanted some attention, okay?!

A second from Salah! A perfect pass from Coutinho, Salah runs onto it and puts it past the keeper. We've scored two against Southampton! Salah has scored more goals (9) in his first 12 Premier League games than any other Liverpool player in history. He's better than Robbie Fowler and literally every other player who started in the PL for us!

He could easily find his first hat trick today!

At half time me and my dad started looking for car because I'm in the market, he one I found yesterday turned out to be sold, gutted. Not gonna lie we didn't really stop looking for hours after even during  the rest of the match.

Lovren receives the applause of Anfield and gets a fist pump off Klopp after producing a great block to deny Boufal. It's nice to give Lovren some love for once. I think he did pretty solid today especially under these conditions compared to other Southampton matches.

I was kinda enjoying the hey, hey Lovren I wanna know... chant even though I know it's Southampton fans and possibly ours being dickheads cos that is nostalgia then I realised it ends why you're such a cunt and once you hear it you can't not hear it. That's not a word you should hear on the telly at 4pm on a Saturday!

Coutinho slaloms through the Southampton defence but just steers wide of Forster's left-hand post. Then Firmino is inches from scoring but the ball is cleared just before he taps home at the back post. I feel like I saw/ heard nothing of Firmino until this point because so much of his work is all off the ball so you don't see it especially when you're mesmerized watching Mane or Salah speeding down the pitch somewhere.

Mane plays in Firmino with Southampton's defence very slow to get out. Firmino's shot is saved but Coutinho is there to finish it.

It was kinda funny cos a few seconds before I thought well we are trying to score three goals and then it happened. That was Coutinho's last kick too so I gave him such an ovation and obviously an even bigger one when Salah went. (I couldn't for Mane cos I was outside with my dog)

I don't really know what went on after that other than joining in singing YNWA for the last few minutes cos those cars took a lot of attention!

You wait all that time for one goal and three come along at once! Keep it up Liverpool!

Liverpool have scored at least three goals in four successive games for the first time under Klopp, the last 3 in 4 was in 13/14 (that time included Southampton too)so maybe we are going in the right direction.

Next up Sevilla, away, Tuesday 22st November 2017 19:45

I didn't realise this game was next I thought it was Chelsea next week. On Monday/ Tuesday I thought I was going to be saying goodbye on this post because I got a job at Sainsburys for Christmas and was going to be missing all but one or two fixtures. (When I  applied I thought it was Tuesday-Friday so would miss some games but not pretty much ALL of them/ assumed I wouldn't get it) I got so upset, I wanted to cry at the idea of missing the derby and Cheslea and even Brighton etc (mostly the derby) but I was gonna have to do it cos I can't turn a job down. I was gutted that I wouldn't be able to write this and talk to you guys and I'd have to try to find scores on my breaks, I wouldn't be able to share any of it with me dad and it'd be horrible. But then I got a different offer that means I don't have to miss any of them and  get to finally get a car because this one's for a year not just Christmas! I'm gonna name it Alberto but not after the best left back in the champion's league, sorry Moreno.