Liverpool 2-2 Sevilla

MotM- Mohammed Salah

(He really looked to be trying to make up for missed chances at the weekend and scored another stunning goal)

Not quite the revenge match we were imagining. I don't know what we were expecting but it wasn't that at all. Sevilla weren't dangerous, we were just silly and now we've dropped points in a game hat should've set us on the way. We're meant to win the home games ffs!

We start by showing off just how good we are at letting the opposition score and score easy goals at that. Mood ruined five minutes in, great! Seriously, we're letting simple tap ins in now, that's good. At least it wasn't Moreno to blame, it was Can, Gomez and finally Lovren.

We reacted well, back to the old attacking, lucky Sevilla didn't decide to shut down the game at 1-0 (thank fuck cos that would've been even more boring than the game we got) However we seemed to be like no, no, you have the ball I don't wanna be the one to try to score today like we are all for running at goal but when we got there, no thanks.

That is until Henderson and Moreno combine and Firmino gets there to finish the latter's low cross. Back in the game!

Salah shoots from outside the box and his left-foot shot is deflected, the ball glides over the keeper giving Rico no chance. We just don't do simple, boring goals, do we?!

Mane draw's a handball in the box but the ref's not having it. It's great to see these love;y picking and choosing refs, he can't ignore it when he gets flattened. Dad asks who's on penalties and I'm like I think it's supposed to be Firmino now and it is. Is it just me or does Klopp want us to be uncertain about our players?

I can not believe Firmino hit the post! Where is Jimmy Milner when ya need him?! But seriously that would've given us a nicer cushion that we'd be that bit less likely to mess up and it's just something to dwell on after the fact. The keeper went the other way so he basically has the whole net and goes for the outer post.

Micheal Owen promised we'd score more goals in the second half, he doesn't know what he's on about! 

Matip momentarily turning into Messi but then as soon as he was in the box he remembered he's Matip and didn't take the shot.

Can tries to fire the ball again, it's still gonna go wide but this time it can't cos Firmino has a go in defence for Sevilla.

Sevilla's manager got sent to the stands for throwing the ball away from Gomez, twice. What an absolute child. Bet Gomez thought who is this my little brother?! (I have no idea what Gomez's sibling situation is but you get my point, sore loser child behaviour) Adios Berizzo!

Speaking of Gomez's family, awkward press conference moment asking whether his mum will support her son's team or a Spanish team, um think she's probably going to support her CHILD's team. 

Muriel is afforded far too much time on the ball and Correa somehow wanders right through the heart of the Liverpool defence to score. And we're chasing a winning goal again but this time Sevilla will make sure we won't see it come.

Can came off for Coutinho. I didn't actually really see Coutinho play cos the stream went to absolute shite quality. It's good that he's back though. I missed my chance to say my piece on his transfer saga and his emotional back but it's all over now, I just want him back showing he deserves a place in our team!

When we swapped Mane for Sturridge I jut felt bad for Sturridge all over again cos he scored an amazing goal that is completely overlooked cos it's too painful to think about the 45 minutes that came after it against this team.

One thing I was really impressed with today was Karuis throwing out the ball to set Mane or Salah away on goal really good stuff. Plus he avoided using his feet or getting into danger with a striker ready to pick him off. Shame he couldn't save either of those goals though.

Someone was gonna get sent off for the tackles put in throughout the match, ends up being Gomez right at the last minute like surely the ref should've thought I'm about to blow the whistle anyway, just let it go.

Klopp gets into a row with the Sevila bench, apparently they think he got Berizzo sent off with all the ear ache he gives the officials, no it was him and him alone who chose to throw a ball away, twice.

Gerrard's U19s won against Sevilla 4-0 earlier. At least that's great news. Told dad and he said "means nothing" and I'm like what?! How does Gerrard's side winning a game mean nothing?!

Elsewhere it's been all wins for English teams and Celtic got battered, that sucks. But in our group there was a draw today between Spartak Moscow and Maribor in which the Spartak fans fired a rocket into the middle of the pitch/ at the players, they've got to be in some serious trouble for that!

Next up Burnley at home Saturday 16 September, 15:00.

I found myself cheering on Burnley at the weekend when I found them winning against Crystal Palace. I quite like Burnley as long as they don't repeat what they did to us last season but I don't like that they've been the ones to get Frank De Boer the sack. It's only four games in and I was loving what he was doing with Crystal Palace, was doing a top job and now bloody Roy Hodgson is back ffs!