Stoke City 0-3 Liverpool

MotM- Joe Gomez

(I found it hard to pick so his foot kept it in for the first goal. He was assured in defence and dangerous down the flanks)

Another strange looking team sheet but Christmas, it's the time for playing all the players. On both sides. Crouch started, Crouch shouldn't be starting games anymore.

What a bit of a roller-coaster that was, well if there's a rollercoster with quite long straight bits of track between the loops but when they come, they're all at once!

Well we certainly used all of the pitch today. Gomez managed to cut the ball back across just before it could go out. Stoke were busy claiming ball had gone out of play. Solanke flicked it on to Mane who finished with Firmino following to make sure it went in.

I stayed silent believing that ball was going to be ruled out of play. I just sat there not accepting it until dad put his hand up for a high five/ handshake thing.

Now we get to hold a lead from 20 minutes in, great!

Mignolet wanted a sit down, a watch from the bench. He escaped with a yellow after chopping down Diouf on edge of the box. Now Stoke's even more mad!

"It is no longer an automatic red card if a player or goalkeeper brings down an opponent while acting as the last line of defence; where a genuine attempt has been made to play the ball." He's okay as of 2016 rules.

Nothing comes of the free kick surprisingly.

Mane run a whole half to hit the post! That could and should've been two to end the first.

Allen almost scored. Allen, Crouchy, please no. Don't do that to us!

We start adding up the yellows with silly fouls from can and Gini and a bit of shoving from Alex.

Salah and Milner on for Oxlade-Chamberlain and Solanke. It was like Alex got punished for the shoving but I'm pretty sure it was coming regardless. Good positive changes from Klopp.

Allen blazes over from Crouch's knock down. Should have scored. What did I tell yous?!

It didn't take Salah long to let himself be known. Mane got to a ball he had no right to get to, he used the byline, crosses to Salah and it's a bullet volley! Now this one got a loud cheer as it hit the net!

Salah just can't help himself. 17 already! Pieters doesn't deal with the bounce, Salah charges him down, nicks it before passing it past Grant. I can't even do his goals justice. I'm just in disbelief that he is ours and he's ripping up the goal scoring figures.

He's on for a hat trick again!

We may be three up in injury time but there's still time for one last loop of the roller coaster. Jese's shot is saved, Diouf hits the bar, Crouch is offside as the Senegalese man fires over

Either there were not many Stoke fans to drown us out apart from when they booed or we were in pretty fine voice tonight. I'm happy not to be a Stoke fan and not be raging about how things went.

Next up Brighton away 2nd December 2017 15:00

I could potentially miss this one cos dad's promised getting me to drive all day cos I couldn't this week cos stupid tax rules. I don't wanna miss it of course, I'm quite interested in Brighton and am looking forward to playing a new team.

Pardew's got the West Brom job and Big Sam, Everton. It really is an old white mens' game, management, isn't it?