West Brom 2-2 Liverpool

The u18s beat Man United last night.

The u23s aren't gonna win the league cos Arsenal won last night. We have Chelsea on Tuesday 5th May to try for second.

Speaking of Arsenal, my jaw dropped hearing Wenger's decided to leave at the end of the season. I thought he was never going!

The ladies won 2-0 against Bristol City in the week.

The new kit. I couldn't decide how I felt but mostly that it looks like what golfer's wear. I'm not a fan of the collar/ 1 button but at the same time I love that they've kept this season's red and highlighted it with the few white lines. I hate yellow but I really like the goal keeper kit.

MotM- Danny Ings

(I really wasn't sure when I saw him on the team sheet but in dad's mind he scored a hat trick today, the goal, the one he should've chipped over the goal keeper and the penalty he should've been awarded. I'm glad he was there to take the physicality rather than other players.)

We put on a conventional striker and he scores a conventional goal. He was in the box along with so many other players, he put it in the back of the net, simple. There were so many players that all I saw was the net bulge and Danny's huge smile. His first goal in 931 days.

Dad was so happy at that that he said he didn't care how the match ended now he'd seen that, I told him that wasn't true and it wasn't.

Half an hour in Brom had way too many corners in a row but they were about as good at taking them as we usually are.

Hegazi definitely deserves retrospective action which is the only reason I can think that he didn't get in trouble in the match. He pulled Ings to the ground and then punched him! Somehow Brom was the ones with a free kick in that and Ings nearly got in trouble for arguing with this shocking ref!

I couldn't care less if he gets a three match ban, we're not playing them again, we needed the punishment now.

Salah got his goal! Again when he looked like he probably wasn't going to get it. Alex OCwith the pass, and a cool, clipped finish past Foster. Of course he scored the goal Ings should've scored.

That's his 31st Premier League strike of the season, matching the previous best in a 38-game campaign by Alan Shearer, Cristiano Ronaldo and former Liverpool forward Luis Suarez. Does anyone else wish they could go back to his signing day and be told this was going to be how he was on his first season?

About 15 more minutes of cruising to go, right?

Two nil up against Brom I was thinking we're gonna have to win the league next season if we're comfortably beating these teams now. I was enjoying their previous result that much more. Then they went and equalised so I guess not.

It was too easy for us. We were allowed to relax. We were allowed to think of the next one. So we threw it away. We really could've done with 3 but 1 is fine if it was worth losing focus on the now for the next one.

Brom should've got rid of Pardew ages ago and let Darren Moore step up because his players clearly want to play for him. I liked that he caught the ball and let throw ins start quickly.

Next up Roma at home in the Champion's League semi final, Tuesday 24th April 2018, 19:45.

It's been weird not having a weekday match this week but it'll be worth the wait. Let's hope everyone's fit and ready for the challenge.