Liverpool 0-0 Stoke

Post Roma news was dominated by the attack on Sean Cox. Someone claiming to be a Roma fan put him in hospital. At first I was mad with the reporting because it looked like the City bus incident seemed to have been reported way more and then the Daily Express stepped in. They wrote an article blaming Liverpool fans and basically saying hey they were involved in Heysel, Hillsborough and now this, we're always getting into this kind of trouble. They had to take ton the article but Liverpool Echo wrote a brilliant response pointing out how wrong everything it said was. I really thought after all the work the Hillsborough families have done, proving our innocence, fighting to take away that reputation, I thought shit articles like that might've come to an end but apparently not then I really was angry and upset.

Liverpool decided they'll have Sean Cox's football shirt up in the dressing room in Rome and did today and I just thought surely it should be the Roma team who should have to look at it and feel that guilt when they're coming out against us.

On a lighter note Gerrard may be on his way to manage Rangers. I don't know how to feel. I don't know why he'd want to go manage in Scotland when he is home and impressing where he is and has full support to keep developing.

Also the 442oons video was awesome! I love that I've had to watch it many times to notice all the different details.

Well that was boring. I like that Klopp asked us to sing on a Saturday and it did pick up with Allez Allez Allez and stuff at times.

Salah got out one on one, chipped the keeper and I'm so used to that being a goal that I stopped watching to celebrate then was really confused when the 1 wasn't appearing on the score and they weren't pointing out he was offside or something. That one would've broke the premier league record if it'd gone in but I guess he's waiting to do it against his old club.

After that Pieters and Zoumadid way too well to keep him from having another chance like that again.

It's like teams purposely come and be rough when they know we have something big coming up after them. First booking of the game as Crouch dives into a challenge off the ground on Firmino. He could've gone off.  Diouf is cautioned for a foul on Moreno. Totally unnecessary. The pair had gone over the line and weren't even on the pitch! I was jus waiting for him to do something like that again so he could go. Henderson went down receiving treatment after Shaqiri caught him with a kick in the back of the leg, luckily he was fine after he got over the pain.

Ings had the ball in the net with a left-foot finish but the effort is ruled out for offside. I knew he was going to be offside but I still cheered and was gutted when it was ruled off.

Milner on for Alexander-Arnold. Clyne for Ings. Followed by a big ovation for Crouch from all four sides of Anfield as he comes off. And boos for Fletcher who replaced him.

How we didn't get awarded any of the penalty shouts I'll never know. The hand ball literally everyone except the linesman and the ref saw it. I'm a little disappointed that the two reds behind him didn't just put the ball in the back of the net instead of asking. That one made me wonder would Salah take or would Milner since Milner's good at penalties and it'd be better to have Salah ready if there was a rebound but we'll never know cos the people in charge turned a blind eye.

Paul Lambert never lost at Anfield and that remains the same today. I don't really ant to see them relegated but then I remember I only like Stoke cos Crouch and Joe Allen so I don't care.

After seeing Stoke players/ the manager with their collars up I wasn't happy that we have collars next season

We need a max of 3pts from our final 2 PL matches to secure a top-four spot. We're taking it to the last day again. We need better

Elsewhere Crystal Palace won 5-0 against Leicester wtf happened there?

Next up Roma away in the second leg of the Champion's League semi final, Wednesday 2nd May 19:45.

On Tuesday I was pretty scared to have the two away goals but after I've gotten my confidence back because THREE goal advantage. Hopefully no more injury issues. I'm still certain that we can just go and score and make sure they can't catch up. I don't watch Barcelona so I don't know if they know the hard way like we do so I don't think they'll be able to repeat that.