West Ham 1-4 Liverpool

Gomez and Moreno have made it into their national teams. Our defences must be doing something right!

Gerrard's u18s beat West Ham 6-1

MotM- Mohamed Salah

Get in! I can't stand West Ham! We got to see 4 goals two games in a row in that horrible stadium, I don't like West Ham but I feel bad for the fans to have to go there.

Mane's back and Mignolet's captain while Carroll isn't playing. I'm excited and a bit confused!

We played one very physical game today. I was seriously surprised by how much we were tackling and using our strength and not getting in trouble for it. Either we've really learnt and practiced or West Ham are shit at holding a ball and fall over too easily.

Goals from opposition corners are now my favourite. West Ham having a corner should be a terrifying thing but it very quickly turned exciting when the ball lands at Mane's feet.

He does what he does best and runs faster than anyone even with the ball. The one West Ham player ahead of him doesn't know what to do so he gets past him too. Since he's a little rusty he leaves the shooting to Salah. The second one of the season.

(I keep trying to call Mane, Sane or Salah today Agh especially cos Dad keeps calling him Sane "cos it's S Mane" I need to get used to Mane being back so he better be careful on international break)

The next one comes from another corner a few minutes later. This time it's much more conventional, it starts of as our corner. Salah delivered low, Hart keeps his player's touch out only for it to come Matip's way in the scramble and even he couldn't miss because he didn't have to use his head. Firmino was right behind him as well if Matip hadn't gotten to it.

Note to Mark Noble: the London Olympic diving competition ended in 2012 and was at a different venue. He got booked for it. We've kept them out, kept them away from the ball so well for most of this half that they resort to diving and giving it to the keeper. Good stuff.

Carroll came on because West Ham couldn't keep up wanting nothing to do with the ball, unfortunately.

West Ham liven up and go and get their goal. Gomez beat and Mignolet dinked.

There wasn't time for that goal to sink in and the fear to come though cos Firmino puts the work in and Oxlade Chamberlain scores his second Liverpool goal with the second bite. The two goal cushion is back but with West Ham going for it we need to find the calm and control again.

Looks like his Arsenal curse is wearing off.  I'm warming to him but I don't know I think it's the awkwardly long name that's not easily shortened and I'm not calling him the ox.

We seemed to take a liking to a small area just wide of the post cos we had a lot of shots going there more than anywhere else.

Salah got goal number 12 (but he can't finish! Where have they come from?!) Mane clips it over to him, and he takes a touch and buries it on his left foot. Salah needs three more to score more than any LFC player has in a season (all comps) since Suarez in 2013/14. It's November 4th. Just wow what a player we've put in our team. He was trying to hard to complete his hat trick as well.

Milner comes on for Mane. What a great reintroduction match he's had. Thanks for that surprise.

Then Lovren and Solanke on for AOC and Firmino. Apparently Firmino was mad at not scoring but he'll have his day, he knows it's best to share and keep doing the hard work.

It's a bit disappointing to have conceded but if we hadn't we wouldn't've been able to produce a 57 second response goal and we don't settle but maybe we wouldn't've tried for 4 and beyond. We definitely could've done better to prevent it but we wouldn't have appreciated the goals we scored and how well we played quite as much without seeing that there was risk in the opposition scoring. We enjoyed the roller coaster once again.

We're back in 6th with not much difference between those above us Now we have to wait to see what tomorrow brings. Hopefully I'll get to enjoy match of the day two days in a row.

We might've gotten Billic sacked. I don't know how to feel about that.

Next up Southampton at home Saturday18th November 2017, 15:00after the stupid international break. Hope your team has a good done and Liverpool don't get negatively effected by it in any way.