Everton 0-0 Liverpool

I watched the u23s draw with Arsenal 1-1 last night, Arsenal equalised two minutes into the extra four that went from being 3 to 4 cos the ref had to stop and tie is boots. Gutted for them cos it should've been 4 nil if they'd just gotten power in their shots.

England and Wales women played at the same time saw a bit of that too, no goals scored.

Once again the u23 result goes and reflects the senior result...  

MotM- Loris Karius

(That save after being reminded of how I'd written him off so much in preseason)

I expected our team to be a lot more youthful than what we got like literally hey u23s you're up but there was just two of them that didn't get to play which just frustrated me when we put Alex OC and Firmino on. I love how baffled Paul from Redmen TV was especially at Klavan the left back.

Just as I predicted, I had no derby belly, no feeling at all, can't focus on it because of what comes next. The Sky Sports guys wouldn't stop going on about it. The commentators wouldn't stop going on about it. The only ones who actually cared about this one was Klopp cos he loves a derby so much and Everton.

It's great to have Ings and Solanke as an option to rest our real attack but come on, it just doesn't work. Solanke just can not score a goal.

Both Keepers had to make one great save, Karius' was better but I don't wanna think about it like that because that makes the Ev's shot a better one.

 Even this derby had a flare up that Ings did not want to back down from accusing Coleman of diving. The ref definitely didn't bring his cards though. No cards in a Merseyside Derby, it makes no sense. 

The last few minutes were pretty scary since Everton actually tried to win a derby and got way too close to succeeding.

I'm glad this means not much on the grand scale and I'd convinced myself it was okay to lose it so drawing ain't that bad. I definitely don't need to watch Match of the Day tonight though.

Hopefully everyone's alright and ready to get back to the real business.

Next up back to the second leg of the Champion's League quarter final, Man City away, Tuesday 10th April, 19:45

Three goal advantage and I'm still shit scared and desperate for kick off or preferably the final whistle with us having that same three goal advantage or more, definitely more.