Roma 4 (6-7) 2 Liverpool

Gerrard's confirmed he's in talks with Rangers. After seeing a little segment on sky sports about the club I'm even more like why would he want to go there? It's had a few turbulent years.

Don't go!

The ladies drew against Everton 1-1, tough game against the league newcomers I guess.

Lucas Leiva helping set us up with a training camp, once a red...

We could've done without Zeljko Buvac having to leave for the rest of the season and the rumours surrounding it. I doubt he's fallen out with Klopp but I didn't like comments I saw that expected/ demanded to know his reasons, it's personal reasons, respect that!

The presser was awkward as ever they kept trying to ask Gini about Sean Cox but without saying it so he didn't get what they were asking. It didn't happen before the match to him, he found out after so stop asking about "what happened before" and say what you mean. On Sean Cox, there's obviously plenty of celebratory photos but with them having the banner it didn't feel right to choose any other. I just hope he gets to wake up and see the reaction and how we've pulled together because of the attack.

I can't think of anything outside the match despite spending all day reading everything Liverpool Echo had to offer so sorry if I'm missing anything else.

MotM- Sadio Mane and Gini Wijnaldum

(His all-important early goal was key. He stood out throughout, it really was his match for a lot of it.

Scored an AWAY goal! Also was excellent throughout, so often finding space in the midfield)

Redmen TV calmed me for City, for Roma they ignited my feeling the fear. It was so conflicting having the five, having the 2 aways, 3 up again but Barca, but we're deffo gonna score etc.

I've been so restless today desperate for kick off to come. It was a 12 and half hour wait. My very first conscious thought was wanting kick off to come. I was glad of any work to pull myself from Liverpool Echo and thinking about it but there wasn't much so I sat and moved around in my chair so much.

Ninth minute Roma give it away cheaply and Firmino and Mane make them pay. You can't be giving us opportunities like that! Mane was clinical in scoring it, learning from the previous leg. It was a shocker from Nainggolan. Blind pass into midfield, Firmino picked the right pass, Mane picked the right finish. Roma needed four.

That was Roma's home defence gone and I could see a repeat of the first leg, it sort of was but in reverse going by the score.

Milner gives them an equaliser. This is one of the most ridiculous own goals you'll ever see - He is so unlucky. The ball literally rams him in the face and pops into Karius' right-hand corner. I felt so, so bad for him that he's gonna have that on his record, especially if that was to be the beginning of our downfall.

I was getting concerned for TAA because they were targeting him with Salah staying up field.

So Liverpool Echo had an article about Gini getting rid of his away goal hoodoo since he's never scored away ever. I was like no way, he is definitely not going to do it tonight. He's only gone and broke it in CL semi final of all matches!

He gets in before Alisson to head the ball past the keeper after a mistake from Dzeko. What a time to find your first away goal?! Congratulations man!

Ten minutes later Roma hit the post, just to make sure we're well aware that they're dangerous and this ain't over! But we go into half time winning the match and having a bigger advantage than we started with.

Andy Robertson definitely has his Weetabix. He produced a lovely bit of skill near his area to flick the ball over a Roma player's head, received a return pass and then motored towards the opposition goal.

Mane was constantly running way ahead, keeping control of that ball. I had a feeling that Salah wasn't going to get his chance to score Roma obviously just know him too well and were too scared to let another one in from him although he did have a bit of fun with the keeper near the corner flag. That would've been the best thing ever if he'd wriggled out of that, found a completely empty net and filled it.

Roma equalised, again.

Roma took the lead on the night

Roma got a penalty and scored it.

Roma's run out of time. It's not enough for them, they couldn't do it, they couldn't Barcelona us.

It's full time! So ridiculous and so Liverpool that we got though that 6-7!

Even mum was getting stressed at the goals going in but I was pretty sure they just didn't have time to have the chances even though it was way too close for comfort.

The most goals in a semi final ever, of course our Liverpool produced that!

They got given a penalty in the last minute of extra. There's not words to describe how mad I would be if that'd gotten them through. HOW is Klavan's hands, at his side a penalty for hand ball. TAA didn't conceded one when the ball touched his hands above his head but, down by his side in the most natural position I've ever seen hands be in and it's a penalty?! What the hell is wrong with all these refs?! Absolutely unbelievable! Just seen it again, sickening!

We've never won with that ref...

I was so confused when the whistle went because the ones in white looked so dejected, Milner (I think) went on the floor and I thought by some away goal, aggregate bullshit we'd lost it. The commentators were saying we were in the final, saying numbers and I didn't have a clue who they were talking about.

Then it clicked. WE'RE IN THE CHAMPION'S LEAGUE FINAL FOR THE 8TH TIME!

I believe in Klopp and this team but I can not believe we're in this final. I was joking early on when I was like we're just gonna have to focus on trying to win the Champion's League and now look at us, we're in the final of the bloody thing! I was joking, the lads weren't joking.

We face Real Madrid. I watched from about 60 mins yesterday hoping Bayern managed a come back but as far as I could tell they didn't come close.

So the Europa League final I wrote the respective semi chapter as though it was already ours, I got arrogant and cocky and whatever cos it's the Europa, absolue mistake. I followed 2005 Kaka's lead and touched the trophy or the internet version of that before it's mine/ ours and I won't be making that mistake again. Real Madrid though, those 13 shirts. They deserve to get comeuppance for having that arrogance.

The omens are definitely following us though. Here's another one. Liverpool will wear red. Every time we've won the European Cup, we've worn red and beaten a team in white. Remembering that was the only thing that made me not really want Bayern.

Three seasons in and I still don't know how to best represent an aggregate score. We lost on the night 4-2 and I don't think I'll ever feel less like we actually lost.

Just saw the ITV highlights Roy Keane's still moaning, shut up and leave us alone!

See you in Kiev.

Next up Chelsea, away on Sunday 6th May 2018 16:30

I'm happy for a late Sunday even though I never wanna play Chelsea especially away. A couple of rounds of Allez Allez Allez would be nice to show their plastics.

I wish we hadn't picked up those previous draws but we've got plenty of time to get ready for it and use it as a 6 pointer in qualification for next season's CL. It's disappointing that at one bit I thought second was a reasonable ask and now it's a bit agh maths, is 4th safe?! But it's hard to feel disappointed in any sense after tonight,  we're doing it the Liverpool way.