1

Your p.o.v

"Hun, wake up you have to go to school!" My mother shouts from downstairs. I groan and pick up my digital clock with googly eyes all over it.

"But it's barely 5:00..." I sit up and drop myself face first onto my bed again. My phone rings and I hit it, answering the holovid call.

"(L/n)..." I muffle and sit up, seeing Infelix.

"You're awake."

"Not really..." I yawn and my mom brings me a cup of (f/d) to wake me up.

"Thanks... Infelix where is Marzia?" I ask and he looks behind himself.

"She's getting ready, get ready yourself, I'm picking you up in an hour." He says and I nod, yawning.

"See you then." I say sleepy and he hangs up. I keep my eyes closed as I drink from my cup. I put the cup down and stand up sluggishly, taking a deep breath as I fall back onto the bed.

After 5 minutes, I get back up and get ready, fixing my hair and putting on a white tank top and throwing a pastel pink sweater that has a couple bones on it. I fix my designer bookbag and head downstairs, grabbing some bread and Nutella. I wave to my parents and shove the food in my bag, and closing the door once I'm out.

My phone rings once I go down the concrete steps and I answer it.

"(L/n)."

"I'm around the corner, you got the goods?" Infelix asks and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Yeah man, I got your goods, whatcha payin' me?" I say in a Mafia accent as his black truck comes to a stop in front of me.

"How about a ride, dirtbag!" He shouts from his window and hangs up. I run to the passengers seat and strap myself in, pulling out the food as he drives.

"Gimme some." He glances at me and I put the Nutella covered bread in his right hand. He eats it and I just eat the Nutella alone.

"Marzia is still getting ready but she's almost done. You look good for your first day, you nervous?" He asks as we turn the corner.

"A little, but can't show it. Is it obvious?" I look at him and he shakes his head, driving by the sidewalk next to his house.

"Nah, you look calm. You've gotten better at that. I like that sweater by the way." He says as he parks, waiting for Marzia. I look at my sweater and look up at him.

"I've got the guy version of this, you want it?" I ask and his face lights up.

"Really, what does it look like?" He asks and I take out my phone and show him the design with the bones a bit thicker.

"That's sick, can I get one in blue and black?" He asks and Marzia gets in the backseat.

"Like your eyes basically?" I smile and the rolls his eyes and starts driving.

"Hey Marzia." I say and turn my body slightly to look at her. She looks up at me worried and my brows furrow together.

"What's the matter?" I ask and she shrugs slightly.

"I think I'm just, nervous for you bunny." She whispers and my eyes widen at the nickname. She used to call me that when we first met from my first job at her fashion show.

I place a hand on her knee and she smiles softly. I hand her a piece of bread with Nutella on it and she takes it gladly. I face forward again and I take a look around.

"You're fresh meat, but since you're with us and one of the most famous fashionistas slash clothe designers, you will be partially off the hook. As long as paparazzi don't come, that's happened to Marzia." Infelix warns and I nod. He parks in the school parking lot and we run across the street into the school.

Teenage Dirtbag (DISCONTINUED) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें