45

Your p.o.v

"Yeah, I know it adds to the hassle of assignments but my family gives me copies in case you can't figure out the holovid." I carry paper of different sizes and material after I've rolled them up.

"It's no hassle, I'm just not used to doing any of this after P2V and P2H2O left." My teacher states and I blink confused.

"Who?"

"Oh, they were students from a while ago. They got taken out as well but they never finished their studies."

I nod while collecting my rolls.

"Mhm, that is pretty bad. I should get going now though, thank you for the paper." I smile gently and wave as I leave, counting the rolls while holding them up in the air.

"25-"

"Hey, you." A slightly high but rough voice calls out behind me. I turn around and see there's no one.

Slowly walking away I bump into someone, dropping all the paper. I quickly collect them into the air again.

"Sorry I wasn't looking." I look up see a man with an owl head and a blue jacket.

"It's fine. Can I have one?" He asks, pointing to one of the largest rolls. I fix my mask a little tighter.

"I'm, sorry I need all of these." I say as I continue walking away to my truck.

"I just need a small piece." He follows me and leans on the hood of my truck. I make his body float away from it.

"Fine." I place all the other rolls inside the backseat of my truck and bring out my scissors, stretching out the large roll and cutting out part of it.

"Here." I make the cut piece float to him as I roll the large side again.

I notice a man with a gray mask and a red sweater grabbing some of the rolls and running away once he sees I've noticed.

"Hey! Give that back!!" I make his body float back towards me and keep the owl man still.

He tries to wiggle away as I rip the rolls from his hands and place them inside my car again.

"You have some nerve taking my things. I give in and gave you part of my work material and you steak from me." I drop both of them on the ground and stand in front of them.

"Who are you."

"P2V and P2H2O." The owl man states.

"Which is which

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Which is which."

"I'm P2V." The owl man states and I rub my face.

"You're the bandits from here. Okay. First, don't get near me again. Second, you suck." I walk away to my truck and get in, driving away from the school and to my house.