55

Darkiplier's p.o.v

-1 week later-

"How do you feel?" I whisper to her as she wakes up from her week long nap. She stretches gently and we hear something crack. She groans in pain and I smile gently.

"I feel like shit." She says with a hoarse voice and I start laughing.

"Look at you, swearing like a sailor."

She squints at me and I laugh slightly.

"Yeah, come on, you've been in this bed for too long and your father told me you have to get up." I say and struggle to sit up, swinging my still, not as broken leg across the bed.

She slowly sits up and I help her, letting out my wings and flying next to her.

She lets out her tattered and scruffy wings, tries to brush them to look as nice as she can manage and gives up after three strokes in. She puts on her sling for her right arm and flaps her wings gently, almost falling a few times but I hold her other hand.

"Aren't I supposed to be taking care of you?" She asks as I help her dress in longer pajamas and a new shirt.

"You took care of me for four months, let me take care of you for the week."

"I'm still taking care of you." She gives me a still sightly cut up smile and we fly out of the room towards the backyard where tables had been set up for us to eat with the family.

Everyone smiles at us once we appear on the porch. A few maids bringing food to the tables.

"She made it out of bed today!" Marzia shouts and they all cheer, making us laugh. (Y/n) holds her side in pain from laughing and flies over to the table.

"You guys make me sound like I never get out of bed."

"How do you feel?" Satan asks as he opens the giant umbrellas to cover us from the sun.

"Like shit She said." I smile and they all start laughing.

"Yeah, like shit. But not as shitty as I was 4 months ago. Still getting there." She waves her left hand gently at them and I place oil in her wounds so they can heal faster.

"Well I'm glad. Can you eat?"

"Only a little." She responds and I serve her food.

"Remember you can't use any of your powers." I remind her and put her food in front of her.

"I still don't understand why you stopped eating." Anti asks and she looks at him.

"Well I was so torn I didn't want to eat anymore. It wouldn't stay down from how bad it was, in the end it didn't taste like anything, I wasn't hungry and I still felt empty even if I ate."

"Do you feel empty still?"

"A bit yes, It's not gonna go away for a while from how much impacted me." She says as one of the maids hand her a small cup of water. I thank her as she places the water pitcher in front of (Y/n) and I.

"Well, a cheer to your health and how far you two have come." Satan says, lifting his glass of wine. Everyone lifts their own drink, along with (Y/n) and I.

We all clink our drinks together and take a sip, putting them down and beginning to eat. The only sounds to be heard are the puppies playing together and the small clinks of the silverware gently tapping on the plates.

(Y/n) finishes quickly and covers her mouth to keep the food down. I look at her as she holds onto the chair. She looks at me after taking a breath, nodding at me to show she's okay.