28

Your p.o.v

My eyes widen in realization and he stops.

"What?"

"N-nothing."

"(Y/n)," he walks up to me and I back away but he pulls me forcefully into his body, hugging me as tight as possible.

"I have, absolutely no reason to be scared of you, spawn of him or not." He whispers in my ear and I sniffle.

"I understand this is all dawning on you, but I'm used to being scared of. I've never met anyone related to him, but now I know you're more unique and more special than I already knew you were..."

I start crying and he holds my cheeks and kisses my face repeatedly and I look up at him.

"Baby, I know you thought I wouldn't handle the news well." He whispers and I blink quickly.

"H-huh?"

"I felt your discomfort the day we mated. I looked through your thoughts and I listened to your conversation with Andromeda. You thought I would be distant and afraid but I would never do that because technically I'm a small spawn of the Moon." He smiles softly at me and I sniffle, staring at him in disbelief.

"You're lying."

"I would never lie to you unless I absolutely had to." He pushes my hair behind my ear and my brows furrow.

"What would you lie to me about?"

"If I had something important to give you and you keep asking about it." He shrugs slightly and I squint. He scrunches his nose at me and kisses my nose.

"If you want, I can drop you off at home and buy you some food and we can explain all of this later." He rubs my cheeks with his thumbs and I nod slightly.

"Okay..." I sniffle and put my arms up, not feeling the need to walk after everything that's happened today.

He picks me up bridle style and I hug his neck as we walk to his car. He kisses my face and I hide my face in his neck.

He places me in the passenger seat but I don't let go.

"Princess."

"Mm..."

"Can you let go so I can drive?" He touches my hands gently and I slowly let go.

He quickly walks to the other side and gets in and drives to his house.

I start thinking about what the principal said and rub my arms. I'm not that dangerous. I'm only dangerous when someone provokes me after I try to make the situation calm. I didn't hurt the Light couple. Just threats and that's enough if being nice doesn't work out.

"But considering you're rares, you'd get separated and experimented on."

I start hyperventilating and claw the seat, staring at the floor and feel arms shake my slightly.

"Hey, hey it's okay I'm here." He pulls me close and I hug his chest and start crying.

"I don't want to be separated and experimented on..." I cry into his chest and he pets my hair.

"I know, you won't be experimented on and we won't be separated. Look at me." He steps back a little and I look up at him with blurry vision from all the tears.

"As long as I'm breathing, no one will ever get near you. I protect you, and you protect me, yeah?" He wipes my tears and I nod slightly, sniffling. He hugs me again and I hug him closer. He picks me up and walks inside the house and sits on the couch, taking out his phone and calling someone while I shake in his arms.