11

Your p.o.v

"So, where do they go?" Anti asks and I look over the pictures in my office. They all take a seat on chairs and the couch by the window.

"I usually send them to a magazine company like Vogue or Cosmopolitan. If they end up liking it, they'll post it on their magazines and social medias." I explain as I stare at Darkiplier's photos.

One of them walks up to me and wraps their arm around my shoulder.

"You like those, huh?" Wilford asks and I hide them.

"What?"

"You're staring at his pictures." He smiles and my cheeks heat up.

"I'm just looking them over. I can't get attached to him anyways." I whisper as I put them in a folder and he gives me a worried look.

"You're, attracted to him?" He asks and I look back at him.

"No. Yes. I don't know. All I know is that it's wrong." I cross my arms as I take a seat behind my desk and he brings his chair over, sitting close to me.

"Why is it wrong?"

"Because I have my mate and he has his. Sure, we haven't found them yet but that is no excuse to fall for someone else when you'll just find your other half and reject the first one." I face the window and take a deep breath.

"Well, it's not that bad. Before I met Peevils I found other people attractive." He confesses and I hear Peevils shoot up.

"What?!"

"Peevils." Marzia pulls her down and Wilford faces me.

"But listen, once you find your mate you won't be looking at anyone else. Have a little fun, but don't overdo it. You still need to be pure for your mate." He rubs my arm and my cheeks heat up slightly.

"Were, you pure when you met Peevils?" I ask and he looks at my face.

"Yeah, of course. I may hate the rules but I still respect the Moon's rules. I don't think my mate would be happy knowing I wasn't pure for her. I sure as hell know I would lose my shit if she wasn't pure." He smiles as he turns to look at Peevils. She looks up and blushes, hiding her face. He looks back at me.

"Sending her pictures." He smirks and I push his face away.

"Ew, I don't need to know that." I laugh and he chuckles.

"You're not part of the family yet, are you?" He asks and my brows furrow.

"What do you mean?"

"Like, part of us. You're not part of us yet?"

"Oh, no. I don't think I'll be able to. Since I just met you and all." I rub my arms and he glances at everyone.

"You haven't betrayed us, and you have been helping us. I think you should be part of our family." He gets up and pulls my arm.

"I don't know..." I whisper and he smiles at me.

"Guys, I think it's time." He says and they all look at me.

"Did she agree to it?" Infelix asks and Wilford looks at me.

"Come on, (Y/n). You would be protected and loved. We'll be like your second family." Anti smiles at me and I look outside.

"What do I need to do?" I ask and they shoot up and hug me.

"You need a tattoo to show you're already part of a family." Darkiishu says and my eyes widen.