34

His hands 😍 ugh he could murder me and I'd be eternally grateful.

Darkiplier's p.o.v

"Stop it." She pushes my face but I pout, getting even closer to her face.

"But-"

"No. I have to say goodbye to my dad and you are staying here." She pushes me on the bed with her wing while slowly sliding out the room.

"What's going on with you?"

"I don't know. I'm clingier than usual after she gave me that candy." I sit up with a pillow on my hands trying to shake off the need to go find her.

The door opens slowly but I don't feel her presence. Savannah comes into view with a sewing needle, closing the door carefully and turning around, shrieking with a hand on her chest.

"Darkiplier, you scared me." She whispers and I stand up.

"What are you doing in here."

"Oh, me? I got lost." She looks away from me and I walk up to her, grabbing the needle to inspect it. I grab her arm and drag her to (Y/n).

"W-wait what are you doing?!" She tries to pull her arm away but I walk to Satan's office and knock on the door. It swings open revealing (Y/n) with a black glitter box in her hands. She looks between Savannah and I, grabbing her arm and forcefully pulling her in. She grabs my arm and pulls me in as well.

"What's going on here?" Satan stands up, Savannah starts to speak but interrupt her.

"She came into (Y/n)'s room with this." I place the needle on his desk and he picks it up, staring at it then looking towards Savannah.

"What's this?"

"Um..."

"You were going to put this in her, weren't you." He stands right in front of her, making her look down. She nods slightly and Satan turns to look at (Y/n). She gives me the box and I hold it carefully as she walks over to her, slamming her down onto the hardwood floor and slowly ripping her arm off.

Savannah screams once the whole arm is off, (Y/n) breaking it on her knee. (Y/n) hugs her dad and drags me out of the room into hers, putting the box in a duffel along with the other bags. She pulls me out of the mansion and lets her wings out.

"Um, the vile..." I whisper and she quickly looks at me, anger radiating from her. I look down from her stare and she punches my chest, making giant black wings pop up from my back suddenly. She starts flying and I follow her, keeping quiet the whole time.

"Maybe you shouldn't have interrupted their goodbye..." Xavier whispers and I hug my arms, looking at the floor. Anger radiates from her and sadness radiates from me.

We fly faster to the hill we came from and land on it, folding up our wings. She throws the paper on it and grabs my arm forcefully, pulling me in with her and we sink into the paper, landing in the kitchen. She catches the piece of paper and walks into the basement, slamming the door and making me flinch.

I just stand there and sit down in the middle, hugging myself with my wings. A knock comes to the door and I look at the floor, making my wings disappear and getting up. I open the door and see Anti standing there with a worried look. He looks up down at me and his face lights up, but drops once he sees my expression.

"What happened?"

"I don't know..." I whisper and step aside, letting him in. He walks in and I close the door, walking over to the spot I was just in to take a seat. He sits in front of me and gives me a worried look.