27

Darkiplier's p.o.v

"OH MY GOD!" (Y/n) shouts and I shoot up out of my bed with my dagger and point it around her. She jumps and I drop the dagger on the table and check her body.

"What happened? Why are you screaming? Are you hurt?" I throw questions at her and she covers my mouth.

"Hey, hey. Breathe. I'm okay, I just got really scared." She lifts her left sleeve to show semi thin lines swirling around her arm towards her palm. I look at her palm and see an upside down heart with spikes and wings. I move her hair and see my initials on her neck.

She smiles at me and I look at my right arm, noticing the same designs overlapping my tattoos

She smiles at me and I look at my right arm, noticing the same designs overlapping my tattoos. I give her my phone and she takes a picture of my neck. I take it and see her initials in the same font.

I touch her arm and notice how high the marks are from her natural skin. She squeals and hugs my neck quickly. I laugh and squeeze her, spinning her around.

"It's so pretty! Oh I love it so much." She raises her arm behind me and I look at my arm. I carry her to the kitchen and place her on the counter.

"You know what this means don't you?" I ask and her smile falters.

"We're rare..." She stares at our marks and smiles a little.

"That's okay, we can take on anything then." She holds my right hand and the hearts glow red and (f/c), making a heart out of smoke. She giggles and the heart disappears.

"I think, we should go out. Just you and me." I hold her hands and her face lights up.

"Really?" She asks and I nod.

"Maybe, like a date." I suggest and her cheeks heat up.

"Oh, you want a proper outing." She says shyly and I pick her up bridle style, making her squeal.

"Yes my Darling I do." I nuzzle her neck and she giggles.

"What do you say?" I put her down gently and she nods quickly. I kiss her head and rub her hips gently.

"How are you holding up down there?" I ask with a smirk.

"Still sore." She pats my chest and walks to my room, closing the door.

"You know, next time I should do it harder so you really can't walk!" I shout as I go to my other bathroom and I hear the room door open.

"Dark!" She shouts at me and I laugh, heading inside. I close the door and take off all my clothes and turn on the shower. I get in and start showering, glancing at my arm every time it passes by me.

Once I finish I get out and brush my hair back. A few strands of hair fall out of place together onto my forehead. I blink and brush it back again but it falls in front of my face. I roll my eyes and wrap a towel around my waist and I head to my room.