**/24/**

Before anything starts, I want you to know that this part is intense. So, I will put this sign "**//**" so you know it's over or beginning. Basically this whole chapter is intense so that's why the title looks like that. If you complain about how you didn't want to read it, hun I warned you so don't complain to me I wasn't holding your eyes.

Other than that, let's get hot and heavy for a bit.

~B.C.

**

Your p.o.v

"Are you nervous?" He whispers to me as we walk towards the house door.

"No." Of course I'm nervous! I don't know what will happen or how it'll happen and I think I'm going to be sick when I think about messing it up.

"Darling, I can tell you're nervous." He's opening the door.

"Then why'd you ask?" I ask as I take deep breaths.

"To see if you'd lie to me. Which by the way, is very rude." He walks up to me and rubs my upper arms.

"Breathe, I'm not gonna snap you like a twig. Okay?" He kisses my forehead and takes a step back with an open hand. I stare at it and slowly take it. We slowly walk into the kitchen and leave our shoes by the door. He leads me to his bedroom and I suddenly feel like this is new territory I'm stepping in. His room feels different from the other times I've been in here.

"Um, so what do I do?" I ask. Way to be smooth.

Dark closes the bedroom door and dims the lights a bit and takes off his leather jacket.

"First, I kinda have to get you in the mood since you look nervous as hell." He sits on the bed and pats his lap for me. I take off my jacket and walk towards him. I sit sideways on his lap and he starts kissing me all over my face, making me giggle.

"Do I have to put you in the mood?" I ask quietly and he shakes his head as he kisses my neck gently.

"I'm always in the mood for you. Just when after we mate, it'll be worse." He picks me up and makes me sit on his lap facing him with my legs on either side of him.

He holds my cheek and glances between my eyes and lips for approval. I nod and he kisses me the exact same way as the first time. I slowly slide my hands up his chest as he kisses me softly, not letting one moment escape from him.

I press myself against his chest and tug lightly on his hair, making him growl into me. He suddenly squeezes me and kisses me a little rougher as he lays me down on the bed. He crawls over me and continues to kiss me as he rubs my waist.

I whimper once he claws my waist impatiently and he pulls away, breathing heavily. I try to catch my breath and notice the whole room smells like our arousal again. I look up at Dark who has his lust filled eyes and I'm sure I look the same.

He starts kissing my neck, trying to find something. He suddenly licks me and I moan quietly, feeling his smirk on my neck. He starts to kiss and bite the spot and I start growing impatient with need.

"L-love." I whisper and he stops. I get slightly shy and play with my hands, sending him pictures of what I want to do through my mind. He stands straight with short breaths and takes off his shirt, showing my favorite tattoo by his heart. I stand on the bed and start kissing his neck, trying to find what he found.

Once he moans quietly and his hold tightens on my dress, I start sucking softly which makes him claw my back. I let go and turn around. He holds the zipper and starts pulling it down, touching my back with the tip of his thumb and making me get chills.