22

Darkiplier's p.o.v

"Do I look okay?" She twirls in her short black dress and boots she finally chose to wear for the party.

"You look beautiful, come on." I place my jacket on her shoulders and lead her outside to my car. I open the door for her and she kisses my cheek and slides in.

I run over to the other side and get in.

"Did we forget anything?" She asks as she rubs her eye and I start driving.

"Condoms."

"Darkiplier!" She looks at me quickly and I chuckle, holding out my hand. She takes it gently and I place our hands on my leg.

"Why do you call me Darkiplier?"

"Because I'm nice."

"Darling, I don't mind if you call me something else. It sounds like you're mad at me for using my name." I kiss her knuckles and she sighs.

"I don't know of any nicknames for you Darkiplier." She looks at me and I feel her sight tracing my jawline.

"Darling, I understand you like my face, but staring is rude." I glance at her and she's taking a picture of me. I smile and she giggles, taking a couple more pictures.

I park and get out, running to her side and opening the door. She doesn't get out and I lean over to look at her. She has a look of fear and worry.

"Hey, are you okay?" I crouch down next to her and hold her hand.

"Do you think I should tell them?" She slowly looks at me and my brows furrow.

"About my wings?"

"Oh, I don't know. I think you should, since we can't keep that many secrets from each other since we're family." I look at her eyes and they flash more worry.

"Hey," I hold her cheek and kiss her forehead.

"Everything's going to be okay, I'll be right there with you. Two little wolves?" I scan her face and she nods, taking a deep breath.

"Two little wolves."

I help her out and shut the car door, holding her hand and knocking on the door. The door swings open revealing Peevils with a blue dress the same color of her eyes. She squeals and hugs us both, letting us inside.

"Congrats you two!" The family shouts and they hug us one by one.

"Thanks." I hold her close and she plays with my rings. I look down at her and notice her cheeks are red as she talks to the girls.

"Hey hey, stop making her turn into a strawberry." I wave my hand towards the girls and they giggle.

"When are you two going to mark each other?" Anti suddenly asks and Darkiishu flicks his arm.

"We don't know, we kinda wanted to take it slow first." I rub her arm and she looks around me. I look at her and see she's staring at Maya and Edgar. I lean down towards her ear and she stops.

"You wanna pet them?" I ask and she nods quickly. I walk over to them and pick both of them up with one hand each. Her eyes light up and she quickly walks to me, placing her hands on their heads.

"The tan one is Maya, and the black one is Edgar." Marzia walks over and touches their paws.

"They're so soft. Can I hold Maya?" She asks and Marzia nods. I carefully hand her Maya and she holds her like a baby. I put Edgar down and walk over to the others as she talks to Marzia.