37

Your p.o.v

"Are we gonna have a problem?" Marzia gets close to me.

"You got a bone to pick?" Peevils walks up to me.

"You've come so far why now are you pulling on my dick." Darkiishu walks by us.

"I'd normally slap your face off, and everyone here could watch. But I'm feeling nice, here's some advice, listen up biatch!" I sing after and we laugh.

"How do you even remember that?" Infelix laughs slightly and we look at him as we walk to the truck.

"It's one of the best lines." Peevils scoffs.

"No, one of the best is 'well fuck me gently with a chainsaw'." Anti says.

"No, no. The best was when Heather Duke flipped off Veronica at the party and Veronica said 'oh, thanks but I don't need to vomit right now'." Wilford says and we laugh.

"I heard there's a movie for that musical." Darkiishu says and we look at her.

"We have to watch it, I wonder how JD looks." I squeal slightly and Marzia shows me a picture of him, making us squeal louder.

"HE IS SO FUCKING CUTE!! CAN I HAVE HIM PLEASE?!" We all shout and the guys growl at us, clearly jealous that we're fangirling over someone other than them

"HE IS SO FUCKING CUTE!! CAN I HAVE HIM PLEASE?!" We all shout and the guys growl at us, clearly jealous that we're fangirling over someone other than them. (a/n: don't mind me, just showing him off since I just finished watching the movie.)

"Um, ahem. I mean, he's not as cute as our mates, obviously." I roll my eyes and look over to Dark who is squinting at me.

"I love you?" I tell him and he pokes my face.

"You are a very mean girl, but I love you."

"Fine, you can keep Dark and I'll keep JD." Darkiishu walks away and I scoff.

"The hell you will!" I follow after her and get in the truck. Everyone else gets in and I drive off to a fast food restaurant.

"Well, Blue was pretty good." Anti says and Wilford laughs.

"I like that one, it's not the best but it's pretty good."

Dark holds my hand in the passengers seat and I smile without looking at him. He kisses my hand, squeezing gently.

"Hey stop being gross."

"Fuck off McLoughlin." Dark growls protectively and they all ooh.

"Woah, using the last name card. Bitch is fucking serious with her." Wilford whispers and Dark turns around, squinting at him.

"Gonna catch these hands motherfucker."

"Oh yeah, I'd like to see you get me."

"No, no. No fighting in my truck or out of it. Calm yourselves down I'm not cleaning any blood." I say as I park in front of the building and get out.