16

Darkiplier's p.o.v

"No, that's tomorrow. Oh, yes I'll be there in a minute." (Y/n) and the girls run around the office floor frantically as we watch them.

"Uh, girls?" Infelix asks and they stop suddenly.

"What?!" They all shout and we flinch.

"Is there anything we can help you with?" Anti asks and they sigh.

"Um, uh." Peevils starts but (Y/n) runs out of the floor into the stairs. I follow after her and she suddenly disappears. I look around and teleport back to the office floor.

"Yes, please. Just be careful she's a wreck right now." Marzia warns the guys and they nod, walking out.

"Where are they going? What's wrong with (Y/n)?"

"They're going to get us some food since we haven't eaten anything and a drink for her. She's a little messed up since she hasn't sent in the photos for the winter collection yet and other designers have. That, and other things." Marzia taps away on her screen along with Peevils and Darkiishu.

"But your jacket is calming her down. I've never seen her so collected in a situation like this. Naturally she'd be losing her mind silently but scarily." Darkiishu smiles at me without looking at me and I look back at the stairs where she left.

"Is she in pain?" I ask and they look up.

"Yeah, why?"

"I can feel it. Does she need anything for it?" I ask and they lower their arms from their screen.

"Um, medicine and pads if that's what you're asking for. I assume she forgot both which is why she's a little panicked." Darkiishu scans my face and I nod.

"I'll be back then." I teleport multiple times until I reach the nearest store.

I realize I have no idea what I'm looking for. I look around and jog over to someone that looks like they work here.

"Uh, s'cuse me." I call out and she turns around.

"Do you know where I can find the, uh, things girls use when they're bleeding? Like medicine and all that shit?" I rub my neck and she giggles, clearly finding my struggle for words amusing and waves her hand as she walks away from me.

I follow her and she holds a bag with salmon colored packets and walks over to the medicine isle and picks up a small white bottle of painkillers.

She walks over to the cash register and looks at me.

"Is that all you wanted?" She asks and I look around.

"Um, wait not yet." I say and run over to the Halloween section and pick up a stuffed black bear with red eyes holding a skull. I run back and place it down on the counter.

She smiles slightly and puts the items in the bag after scanning. I pay for the things and hold the bag as I teleport back.

Once I'm in the office floor I see (Y/n) talking to a guy that is clearly trying to flirt with her. I growl and take a deep breath to not mess anything up.

I walk over to her and tap her shoulder. She looks up at me and gets a relieved look.

"Can I talk to you in your office?" I ask and she nods quickly, walking into her office. I stare down the jackass and he looks at me.

"Listen here fucker, don't think I didn't notice that little flirt you were doing with her. This is a workplace, not a bar. Keep it professional and away from your boss." I push him away from the door and Infelix runs up to me.