41

Darkiplier's p.o.v

"Where do you think I should put this?" (Y/n) holds up her office desk in one of the spare rooms.

"Where did you plan on putting the other things?" I ask, unwrapping some of her things from the bubble wrap.

"I was going to set everything else up after the desk."

"You could put it in the corner by the window facing the door." I recommend. She puts it down gently by the window with some space in between for her and the desk chair.

"You know, we could make my spare room into something different." I suggest with an innocent look on my face. She doesn't buy it.

"No sex rooms."

"Awww, why not?"

"We can have that in our bedroom. You need that room for yourself, I have a room for myself and so will you." She puts a shelf up by the door and the objects float onto it, a couple picture frames sitting at the very top and some on her desk.

I look at the pictures.

"When did you get those printed?" I ask, gently taking one picture from the day we mated.

"I sent them to Marzia to print them and she sent them back to me through mail." She stands next to me, looking at the picture.

"It's one of my favorite. Then again, all of them are my favorite." She places the picture back on the shelf and makes the boxes float out of the room.

"I haven't seen all of them."

"You'll see them soon, I'm planning to get a picture book and put all of the pictures inside it."

"You got a lot?"

"Oh yeah." We walk out of the room downstairs to fix the kitchen and living room. She sits down on the floor but I pull her on my lap, watching the small objects float around the house.

"I thought this was supposed to be a group effort." I nuzzle her cheek, holding her closer.

"If you used your tentacles, maybe this would go faster and it would be a group effort." She continues as she taps on her screens. I sigh and start helping her with my tentacles.

"I want a dog."

"Dark!"

"Sorry!"

"We can get a dog a while after we finish packing, sound good?"

"Fine." I place my chin on her shoulder, watching what she's doing. I pick up my phone once it starts ringing, dropping it in my hand and holding it up to my ear.

"What?"

"Are you busy?" A female's voice.

"Who's this?"

"Are you busy?" She asks again. (Y/n) looks at me. I put the phone on speaker and place it on the floor.

"No, why?"

"I want to see you again."

"I don't know who you are."

"Just come to this location and you'll recognize me love. Cíao." She hangs up and I feel (Y/n)'s heat radiate off of her from jealousy.

"No one can call you love but me. Give me the location so I can murder her."

"Hey hey, calm down. Some places are allowed to call each other if they're friends." I rub her arm gently as she finishes putting the objects in their place.