15

Darkiplier's p.o.v

"No, I'm sleeping on the floor." I cross my arms and she pushes me towards the bed.

"No you're not."

"Yes, I am. It's 2 in the morning and we have work today. Just sleep on the bed." I pick her up and place her on the bed.

"You're the guest I can't sleep on the bed." She tries to stand up but I sit on her, not placing all my weight on her.

"Ugh, get off." She pushes my waist but I don't move, making her groan.

"Darkiplier get off I have to sleep."

"Then sleep on the bed. I'm not moving until you agree to sleep on the bed." I place my hands on either side of her head and she crosses her arms.

"Then let me sleep in another room so you can sleep here."

"No." I respond too quickly and she grabs the doorframe and starts pulling herself away from me.

"I'm not getting off." I unlatch her fingers from the doorframe and nuzzle her neck. She stiffens slightly and I inhale her scent.

"Stay here." I breathe out and she sighs.

"Fine. Get off me." She wiggles under me and I crawl off her, laying on the floor. She rolls her eyes and turns off the lights, curling up on her bed.

After a while, her breathing slows down and I sit up. I put my head on her bed next to her face and stare at her. I notice how creepy that is and get off.

I get up from the floor and walk out the bedroom door. Before leaving, I kiss her head and walk outside. Walking to the back of the house and climbing up the ladder towards the roof, I remember she has a telescope in the chimney.

I walk over to it and take out the telescope carefully and placing it on the blanket. Fixing it, I look over inside her room and see she's still sleeping.

I sit back down and look through the telescope.

My phone rings suddenly and I answer it quickly in panic.

"Hello?"

"Where the hell are you?!" Wilford's voice screeches and I hold my phone away from my ear.

"I'm, at someone's house. Why?"

"Remember we have a mission today!" Anti shouts and my eyes widen.

"Oh, fuck." I slap a hand into my forehead and inhale deeply.

"Who are you with that you forgot about the mission? That's not like you." Infelix calls out and I place the telescope back into the chimney, climbing down the ladder.

"Someone. Where are you guys?" I checked inside her room to see her and walk to the street.

"We're at my house, where are you so we can pick you up." Wilford says and I sit on a tree stump on the sidewalk.

"By (Y/n)'s."

"Oooooohh!!" They all shout into the phone and I roll my eyes.

"Yeah yeah whatever."

"What did you two do?" Anti asks and I look back at her house.

"We just talked. That's all. She made me sleep over since I don't know the way to my house from here." I avoid mentioning the whole mate and wings part.

"Okay, well, we're coming to pick you up." Wilford says and hangs up.

I remember when she first called me mate and my heart flutters. Sighing in content, a dark blue truck honks at me and I jump, running over and jumping inside.