35

Darkiplier's p.o.v

"So she's just been sitting there?" Peevils asks and I nod slightly.

"I think I traumatized her." I look towards the door and Peevils punches my arm. I grab her hand, squeezing it.

"Stop hitting me. I'm already on edge and you're not exactly helping." I throw her hand back to her, making her huff.

"Is she eating?"

"Kinda, I have to feed her."

"How is she doing her work?" She asks and I tap my head in response. She nods while looking at door.

"Can I see her?"

"No, I don't want anyone in there until she's back to normal."

"Well, other than that there may be another reason she's a shell. Do you have any idea?" She rubs her arms and I think.

"Uh, the day I woke up Anti called her dangerous." I say and she growls quietly.

"Darkiishu didn't tell me anything about that. Maybe she didn't know. I should go, you have to watch over her anyways." She gets off the stool and heads to the door.

"I'll call you if I need anything." I hold the door for her and she nods, walking out. I close the door and head inside my room with a small plate of food.

"Hey, I brought you something." I whisper and shut the door gently, heading in front of her to take a seat. She's playing with new pieces of glass and I grab the glass gently, putting it in a jar.

She looks at the jar then back at me. I sit in front of her with the plate and I hold the food filled spoon up to her mouth. She stares at the food and my brows furrow.

"You're not hungry?" I ask. She looks at my face and I sigh, putting the food down on the nightstand.

"Do you wanna shower then?" I ask nicely and she nods slightly.

"Well, that's the first response you've given me in a day." I say as I pull the blankets away from her body, picking her up and walking to the bathroom. I unwrap her bandages along with her clothes while fixing the bath with my tentacles.

"Why aren't your wounds healing?" I ask and a hologram comes out of her forehead, showing me details about her. I look at her and she stares at the screen. I look at it and start reading.

(Y/N) (L/N), the body has had too many emotions at once and has shut down all of her powers. Her powers make her have extra emotions in times of stress, such as sickness, dizziness, sadness, etc. The body has a system when too many thoughts and emotions overtake her system, it will shut down. She will become a shell for a week. It has been: 2 days, Since her shell stage.

Her powers will not work until a week has passed. If she is hurt, she will heal like a human and become a human for the week.

If she has a caretaker, please watch over her. She will give small gestures depending on the person she's with. If she has found her mate and is now with her, she will give the mate the most response rather than a family member.

If she lasts longer than a week, make her sleep for 5 hours and inject this into her body.

Subject: Needle containing life source.

Keep her warm and safe. She will start speaking after day 2.

The hologram disappears and I look at her face as I place her in the tub. She blinks as I wet her whole body with the shower head, spitting out some water. I smile slightly and kiss her head, washing her body with her soap.