40

Your p.o.v

"Where are you taking me?" Dark covers my eyes with his hand and walks me carefully.

"It's a surprise, Darling."

"Can you hurry with showing me I'm getting dizzy from not seeing."

"Just a couple more steps." He kisses my hair gently and continues walking me. I start smelling fresh bread and flowers along with some people passing by.

We stop abruptly and I almost fall over, Dark catching me and covering my eyes quickly.

"Can you keep your eyes closed?" He whispers and I nod. He walks away from me as I keep my eyes closed.

"Okay, you can look now." I hear the smile in his voice, opening my eyes to see the house we chose with a giant red ribbon around the walls, tied to the front door.

"Y-you-"

"I bought it for you." He holds his hands up to his chest and I run up to him, hugging his neck and getting spinned around.

"Oh, love thank you so much." I bury my face in his cheek and nuzzle him intensely, making him laugh.

"Wanna see inside?" He asks, putting me down and leading me up the small steps towards the front door.

"You're already leading me in so sure." I scrunch my nose at him. He places my hands on the giant ribbon, taking a tiny step back.

I untie the bow carefully, not wanting to rip it. I pull the bow off gently, the ribbon falling off the walls onto the floor. He opens the door for me and waits for me to walk in. I take a deep breath and slowly step inside, seeing the white walls and checkered floors of the kitchen.

There's a island by the wall counters along with an oven, next to it being a stove. On the other end is the sink with the door next to it. I walk towards the next room and see it's a really large open space with two giant windows at the back where the couches should be. Dark holds my waist as we walk up the stairs towards the bedrooms, walking in and seeing open space along with a wide closet.

"This room is really big." I comment getting his attention.

"Mhm, but there's another room that's bigger, kinda wanted to make the biggest room our room." He extends our slightly and my heart swells at it.

"Then, it can be our room." I scrunch my nose at him and continue looking at the other rooms as I hold the bow close on my stomach.

"You know, you look like your holding your stomach as if you're pregnant." He kisses my head once we get to the dining room to go to the backyard.

"Really?" I look at my hands and blink.

"Mhm, I've been wondering."

"Dark."

"I know, I know. We just got the house and we haven't moved in together yet but that doesn't mean I can't think about it." He smiles gently at me and I look at the backyard.

"Give me some time. I want to soak up all the beauty of just moving in with you, okay?" I hold his hand and kiss his knuckles.

"Alright, but I'll still be thinking about it. It would be nice," he hugs me from behind, looking at the back of the house.

"To have little versions of you and I running around, causing havoc on the unforgiving world we call home." He places his chin on my head and I glance at him.

"You think so?"

"Absolutely. It's strange though."

"What is?"