21

Your p.o.v

"1." I move my hand forward.

"2." I move my hand upward.

"3." I swipe my arm to the left and hit his forehead. He chokes and coughs while laughing and I scoot to him quickly.

"I'm sorry!" I place my hands on his forehead and rub gently. He continues laughing and a knock comes to the door.

"I'm good, Darling. Let me get up." He tries to sit up and I quickly get off him. He walks over to the door and opens it. I quietly walk behind him and hold onto his arm.

"What are you doing here?" He asks as he holds my hand, shocks running through. I peek but only catch a glimpse of white.

"I need your help."

He tries to close the door but the man stops the door with his foot, pushing it open again. Darkiplier growls and I feel him tighten his hold on my hand slightly.

"I'm not helping you, fuck off and go back to your home." Darkiplier says lowly and I peek from behind his arm. The man looks down at me and I hide quickly.

"Who's that?" The man points towards me and Darkiplier glances at me.

"Why do you care?"

"She seems interested in the conversation." The man leans over slightly and I lean away.

I notice I feel different around Darkiplier, a little more submissive but still strong yet shy.

Darkiplier tugs on my hand gently and I look up at him. He nods and I slowly walk in front of him. I cling onto him and look up at the man. I notice he looks just like Darkiplier but with white.

"Darling, this is Lightiplier. My big brother." He says through clenched teeth and Lightiplier sticks a hand out towards me.

I stare at it and squint.

"You're from the heaven realm." I whisper and his eyes widen slightly. He chuckles and lowers his hand by his side.

"I see you're hostile as well, what did he tell you about me?"

"I didn't tell her anything about your bitch ass because I don't need to. She doesn't need to know about you." Darkiplier holds me close and he takes a step closer to us, making me growl defensively.

They both look at me and I glare daggers at Lightiplier and he takes a step back.

"Come on, I've barely met you and you're already wanting me dead. This is new actually, I've never seen a female with such a commanding presence and aura. Much less someone who protects a male." He steps closer to me and I take a step back.

"I'm spelled, I can't hurt you."

"Heaven and hell magic is different. Just because a heaven witch spells you to be safe from burns, doesn't mean everyone else will as well." I stand straight and stare him down. He stares in my eyes and I stare harder.

He struggles to keep contact and drops his head, holding out his left hand. I stare at it and grab two small knives, poking either side with the tips. I clean the knives and stand close to Darkiplier with one knife in my hand.

"You rejected my submission..."

"You clearly make Darkiplier uncomfortable and make him angry. I don't trust anyone from the heaven realm, especially you. Leave all of us alone." I point the knife at his face and he looks at Darkiplier for help but Darkiplier just holds my shoulders.

"Don't mess with the Queen of the house." I hear Darkiplier's smirk and I stare intensely at Lightiplier.

"You wouldn't."