29

Darkiplier's p.o.v

"Okay..." She stares at me and her stomach growls. I put the food on her lap and she puts the pillow down and starts eating.

"Is there something you wanna tell me?" I ask and she looks up at me.

"Can I kill her?" She asks in my head and my eyes widen slightly since she never talks about that.

"No, you'll get in trouble."

"But she's in the way."

"I understand, but she's most likely taken the hint considering you almost killed her with no hesitation. I'll be honest, you're so cute when you're about to kill someone." I scrunch up my nose and her cheeks heat up.

"But, you can't keep trying to kill people over me."

"You would do it." She looks away and I squint.

"I heard that. And yes I would do it but only if it gets too far. I only scared her enough to leave me alone so I could talk to Feldspar but you threw her across the hall and into the training room, not that I'm complaining. This time you showed her again but be more careful when doing that outside of a building. We can't have anyone knowing what we are, we're too dangerous for the world but the world is dangerous for us too." I scratch the back of her ear gently and she nods.

"We can't go to school training so we'll just have to make our own training. You're calm when you want to be but you lose your shit when you want to as well." I smile and she giggles. I kiss her head and she continues to eat as I take off my shirt.

I feel her eyes on me and I look at her. She looks away and I poke her cheek.

"I'm gonna go shower, you stay here and don't answer the door unless you sense who it is like your parents or the family, okay?" I point a finger at her as I walk backwards to my room.

"What if someone breaks in?"

"Take care of it but don't kill them." I squint and go to the bathroom, hearing her say an excited Okay. I smile and go inside, taking off my clothes and getting in the shower take a shower.

"She's taking it pretty well, I would have lost my mind." Xavier says and I clean myself.

"Yeah, kind of. I don't mind murdering but I can't let her do that over me considering someone will find out Jessie is suddenly missing and we left the school the same day. Too many suspicious people will pop and someone will find out about us and you know the consequences."

"That's the thing, you two are rares. People will find out eventually but they won't get near you because you're rares. You've always been dangerous but so has she, she just now realized it. Now that you two are together, it's more dangerous for you two."

"Why us?"

"Because you could accidentally hurt each other without realizing it. You can't stay apart for long because you start losing energy and if you lose to much, you'll burn out."

"We've lasted a month apart." I get out and change into sweatpants.

"But you were still around each other, whether it was work or school you were always together. The only time you weren't was when she was at her house. Even then didn't you always feel tired after 2 hours of not being together?" He says and I stare at the mirror and nod slightly. He shows his eyes through mine and they show worry.

"I understand you're not sure what to do, but she's with you to help. Hold back on that question for a little longer until everything is back to normal." His eyes disappear and I nod, drying my hair.