36

Darkiplier's p.o.v

-3 weeks later-

"This one seems nice." (Y/n) glances at my phone while cleaning as I look for houses.

"The black one." I say in a monotonous tone.

"No, the other one." She walks over to click on the white and dark blue one with two floors.

"Two floors?" I ask and she nods.

"We could have my office and your extra room for whatever you want on the top floor and two bedrooms in the first floor. The basement could be where you work out." She finishes and sits next to me.

"Well, I could have something else down there." I lift my eyebrows multiple times at her, making her squint.

"No, that's weird." She gets up but I pull her down, shoving my face into her chest. She squeals and I squeeze her.

"Then we'll get that house. How much is it?" I ask as she grabs my phone and looks through it.

"It's 20,000." She says and I accidentally bite her, making her scream.

"S-sorry!" I rub her chest gently and she smacks my hands away, sitting up with a hand on her chest.

"I'll be paying for the house." She rubs her chest and I shake my head.

"No, I'm paying."

"No you're not. You're bringing your things so you can't pay." She sits on my lap facing me and I stare at her legs.

"Who said I was going to keep the furniture?" I rub her thighs slowly and she looks at my hands.

"That would be a waste if you throw them away, they're not ripped or anything." She leans on me with her head on my shoulder and I slide my hands around her back.

"Well, we do need a bigger bed."

"What's wrong with the one you have now? We literally fit perfectly fine in it."

"I'd like to have more space to fuck you." I shrug and claw her ass, making her squeal.

"Stop it." I feel the heat coming off her cheeks and I rub her back.

"You know, I'd like to know if you have any kinks." I glance at her as she squints at me.

"I don't have any."

"Well maybe you don't know you have any because you never do anything like that." I suggest.

"Like how you get off when I scare people and tattoo needles?" She accuses and I squint.

"Yes."

"Do you have any other ones?" She asks and I think.

"When you pull my hair and dig your nails into me."

"You get off on pain don't you?" She sits up with crossed arms and I shrug.

"I'm scrappy, what do you want?" I smile and she rolls her eyes.

"Other than that, I think I get off with blindfolds and when you dress up a bit. Not on me but on you."

"I'm not wearing a blindfold. And what do you mean dress up?"

"You know, when you wear the fancy bras and underwear when you wanna fuck, kind of like the one you're wearing right now." I smirk and her cheeks heat up, looking away.

"I'm not wearing anything fancy Dark." She states and I lift her shirt, exposing her blue lace push up bra. She screams and pulls her shirt down with a heated face.