25

Darkiplier's p.o.v

"Want what?"

"A tattoo like yours." She responds and I look down at the one she's pointing at to make sure. I pour water all over her and she spits some out again.

"Not yet, we have to heal from the poison first." I pick her up and take her out of the shower, drying her with her towel.

"I know. What mark do you think we're gonna get?" She asks and I carry her to the room and place her bag next to her.

"I'm not sure. Some get initials, others a symbol in their palm, and others get designs all over their arm." I put her bra and underwear on her and she touches my arm.

"If we get the arm one, how are we going to see yours?"

"The mating marks are more solid in design and color. It'll have its own texture and over lap my tattoos but not the family tattoo."

She nods and pushes me gently.

"Shoo, take a shower." She continues pushing me and I point to my lips. She gives me a kiss and I walk over to the bathroom and start taking a shower. I start thinking of a design for her tattoo and look into her thoughts.

"Maybe I should wait, I want to savor this moment first. Then I can tell him." I assume she's speaking to Andromeda.

"Do you think he's not ready for it?" Andromeda asks and I quickly finish.

"It's not whether he's ready or not, it's whether I'm ready. I don't know how he's going handle it and I'm scared he'll be distant and scared with me. Mom and dad still keep their distance from me after learning about him when I was smaller. Well, more dad and less mom, she accepted it already." I turn off the shower and I feel (Y/n) get scared.

"He's getting out, I'll talk to you later. Tell Xavier I love him." Andromeda leaves and Xavier sighs happily. I get out and wrap a towel around my waist and walk towards her.

"How was your shower?" She asks avoiding the conversation I just heard. "

"It was nice, are you okay?" I sit next to her and she gets tense.

"Yeah, I'm just kinda sore." Her cheeks flush as she rubs her hips. I look at her face and decide not to press her about the conversation.

"Alright, it's barely 10. You wanna do something if you're not tired?" I rub her hips and feel a shock in our necks, making me grunt.

"Ow." She raises her hand to touch her neck but I grab her hand quickly. She flinches and I loosen my hold on her.

"Sorry, force of habit. Don't touch it. Only I can touch it."

"Why did it do that?"

"The bites and poison are taking affect. We'll get the mark around the morning." I let her go and put on my briefs along with my shorts. I stretch and crack my shoulders. I feel her stare on my back and I stretch my arms around. I smell her arousal and glance at her. She looks away and scoots back on the bed.

I noticed she's just wearing one of my black shirts and I send her images of what I could do to her in that shirt while picking up some dirty clothes from the ground.

"Dark!" She squeals and I laugh, tossing a shirt towards her. She catches it but a piece of it smacks her face.

"You look cute in my shirt Darling." I walk over to her and kiss her lips. She puts my shirt in my hands and hugs the shirt she's wearing.

"It smells nice."

"It smells like me."

"I know. You smell like chocolate and cologne." She puts the shirt over her nose and closes her eyes, taking in my scent.