56

Darkiplier's p.o.v

"So what are you going to do?" Infelix asks, swirling his drink, the ice cubes clinking gently against the glass.

"I'm not entirely sure, actually. Well, I know I would still support her along the way but knowing her interdimensional seesaw is all over the place I can't help but think about how I have to be more careful and how many times it's happened." I put my chin on the palm of my hand and look around.

"She, has been through a lot lately, and in her entire life, more than us Maybe." Marzia points out and everyone agrees.

"She has also done a lot of things for us in the past year." Darkiishu points out and I look back at everyone.

"What are you implying?" I ask.

"We need to do something for her." Darkiishu answers. I raise a brow in question.

"Think about it, she's done so much than anyone else. She gave all you guys jobs, She lets us work with her when we didn't even know each other until the first day of her school year."

"What do you suggest we do?"

"Dark, What has she planning on doing the most?" Darkiishu leans over the table and I look at her window.

"She's been wanting to see her aunt again, obviously."

"Oh yeah, She never got the chance to give her that art piece because of the heaven realm disaster." Marzia fills up her cup with water.

"How exactly are we going to get her aunt from the heaven realm?"

"We Don't." I say, taking a drink. They all look at me.

"What?"

"We, don't."

"What the hell? Why not?"

"Because She's not in the heaven realm."

"What do you mean?"

"Her aunt is dead, the dead aren't among the living in that realm just like the hell realm. She's in the dead land of the heaven realm." I lean back in my chair and yawn.

"Doesn't (Y/n) have connections?" Anti asks and I sit up quickly.

"The dimension gods.." I stare at them and their eyes widen.

"You don't mean-"

"Interdimensional us."

"Oh god, I'm gonna throw up." Marzia holds her hand to her mouth and Infelix comforts her.

"We don't know how to get to them though." Anti comments and I get out of my chair.

"You don't." I let my wings out and fly to her room where Satan is. They all turn into mist and trail behind me.

"Are you sure this is a good idea?" Peevils whispers and I don't answer, determined to make wrong decisions if I have to.

We stop at her door and they all form back to normal. I stay flying, knocking on the door gently.

Satan opens the door and notices our serious faces. He steps out and closes the door.

"What is it?"

"We want to visit the dimensions gods." I demand. His brows furrow.

"Why, exactly?"

"We want to bring her aunt here but we can't do that without them." Anti says. He looks at me directly in the eyes, I flinch slightly.

"Was it your idea to go talk to them?" He asks me and I struggle to stare in his eyes.

"Yes. She's done so much for us and has been through a lot as well. She's been wanting to see her aunt, But now after the war we doubt the heaven realm will allow it." I try my hardest to keep my ground in front of him. His eyes glow red and I dig my nails in the palm of my hands.