39

Your p.o.v

"I understand, then I won't go around the house unless he's gone. I don't want you to reject him just because of me." I push my hair behind my ear as I talk to my mom on the phone.

"Hun, you don't have to. I just wanted you two to have a nice relationship but I couldn't even do that for you." I hear the sadness in her voice. I fix the camera on the tripod in the living room.

"Mom, it's okay. You've done so much for me so I won't ruin this for you. I still don't get it though, he was born in the heaven realm. Everyone is scared of my dad but if they had the same experience as you, they would appreciate it." I say frustratedly, pulling out prototypes from a box of my clotheslines.

"I understand. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine. I just need to pick up my stuff later on since I'm moving with Dark once we get the house."

"Alright, just tell me when you'll be coming over and I'll help if I can. Will you be hosting a house party?"

"I'm not sure. I'll have to ask Dark about that but if we end up having one you can come." I smile and I hear her squeal excitedly.

"I'll take your word for it. I'll talk to you later okay?"

"Okay, be careful mom. If you need anything you know what to do."

"I know, thank you. I'll talk to you later as well." She finally says and hangs up. I put my phone down and cover my face.

"You holding up okay?" Andromeda asks and I shake my head.

"I don't know what to do. I can't see my mom without that man there. And I'm scared for her safety but I know she loves him."

"She said she would call us if anything happened, Darling. Serene is smart, if she can't hold up herself and we can't be there, the family will come in and help. She's supported all of us and even became friends with Rose." Dark speaks up from the basement, walking up to me all sweaty from working out.

I take a deep breath and tear my eyes away from him.

"I know, but I can't help it. I trust her, I really do. But she likes to hide her emotions to keep me from worrying."

"I get it, but she knows what she's doing." He rubs my arm, reassuring me. I nod and send out a tweet to my community that I will be live streaming in an hour. Dark peeks onto my phone.

"Why an hour?"

"Because you are going to be in it later on and you need to look presentable. You're not done exercising." I poke his sweaty chest, wiping my hand on my pants.

"I think your viewers would like seeing me like this, sure do like seeing me in magazines. But of course, only you get to see me sweaty and over you." He winks at me and wakes away, leaving me with my mouth open.

A tentacle makes its way towards me and shuts my mouth, wiggling away.

"You'll catch flies Darling!" He shouts from the basement.

I get a few notifications from Twitter, some replies about showing Dark and others about being excited to see the lines.

I smile and continue setting up, connecting a cable from my laptop to the TV. I wave at the camera, seeing myself wave in the computer and TV.

Dark comes back up and walks into his room, the shower turning on. I put on one of his sweaters and fix my hair away from my face, sitting cross legged on the farthest couch from the TV.