38

Darkiplier's p.o.v

"Let me touch it!"

"No! It came out from me so I can keep it away from you!"

"But I wanna feel it!"

"No!"

I get off the bed away from her since she keeps trying to grab my flower. She whines loudly and stares at the flower to float towards her. Her eyes light up once it lands on her head, sliding down onto the bed.

She nuzzles the petals and giggles, blowing on it gently. I try to grab the flower but she snaps her jaws at me, growling protectively. I pull my hand away from her and sit down on bed as she stares at the flower.

"She sees it as a spawn from you and you want to take it from her, which is why she snapped at you." Xavier informs me and I nod.

"Can I touch it?" I ask her gently.

"Are you going to take it from me?"

"No." She holds it in both of her hands and scoots the flower towards me. I pet the petals gently with her observing my hands.

"How are you feeling?" I ask once I stop petting the flower, placing my hands in my lap.

"I can't feel it considering the hand warmers made it numb." She shrugs while petting the flower. I lift a packet off of her and poke her gently, causing her to swat my hand away.

"So you can feel it."

"Put the packet back it's cold over there." She lays her head down close to the flower. I place the packet back and her phone rings.

"It's just my email." She makes the phone float towards her and looks through it.

"Crap, I forgot about that." She whispers and I look at her.

"What?"

"I had to make the video but my stuff is at home." She rubs her face and starts typing.

"I can get them if you want."

"It's okay I can wait until I get better."

"Princess, you don't know when you'll get better."

"Ugh, fine." She scoots over to the nightstand and places the flower on it, scooting closer to me.

"You'll be okay on your own?" I pet her hair gently away from her face. She nods.

"Go. I still have my elements working."

"Alright, call me if you need anything." I say as I place my mask on, kissing her head walking out and jump onto the roof.

I let out my wings and fly towards her house, hiding in the clouds.

"She's been getting hurt a lot lately." Xavier says.

"Yeah, I don't know why. Do you think she got hurt this much before we met her?"

"Probably not, maybe we're a hazard to her. I doubt she got hurt this much back in America."

"Don't talk about that."

"Dark, she has to go eventually."

"Then she can go. I'm not going." I land on the roof of her house and put my wings away, sliding down to her front door and taking off the mask.

I knock on the door gently and take a step back. The door swings open with Serene standing there. She quickly wipes her eyes and smiles at me. I give her a worried look as she steps aside to let me in.