53

Darkiplier's p.o.v.

"I can't keep it for much longer." Marzia leans over the table and Infelix holds her.

"It's okay, deep breaths. (Y/n)-"

"Take a break Marzia." (Y/n) interrupts, looking at a map with an angry look.

Infelix helps Marzia to the dining room and I stay with (Y/n). I sit in the swivel chair next to her and spin gently.

"How's it going?" I ask, still spinning. She quickly grabs my shoulder and stares at me.

"Sorry."

"I'm pinpointing where she could be. I know every inch of these dimensions and she moves around."

"We're actually going to war, huh?" I ask, leaning on the map until she stares at my elbow, causing me to sit up straight.

"You don't have to accompany me." She suddenly says and I have to rethink over her words.

"I didn't say that. Don't put words in my mouth."

"The only reason I am is because it sounds like you're complaining." She states and rips the map away from my area, folding it.

"You need to stop doing that."

"And you need to stop talking." She turns her back to me and opens the map. I huff and cross my arms.

"If you're going to be like this I won't join you." I state.

"I never asked you to in the first place."

"I don't have to join you, none of us have to. Marzia doesn't have to be healing your dad-"

"And even if she doesn't I can find a way to do it myself." She turns to me and folds the map more.

"Now, you can either cooperate and not tell me my wrongdoings, or you can go home with the others. Your choice." She makes supplies float into a bookbag as she stares at me.

"Fine." I say and stand up. She continues to stare at me as I walk to the door.

"We're going home. Have a safe trip." I say, opening the door and leaving the room with a slam of the door.

I walk towards the dining room and hear shuffling in the main hall, along with a chant.

"Come on, we're leaving." I say and walk to the front door. They all follow me with confused faces and silence.

"What about (Y/n)?" Anti asks and I stop, turning my head to look at him. (Y/n) walks out of the room her father was in and makes machines and potions and such float in the room, chanting louder and locking the doors shut.

"She doesn't need us in this fight." I stare at her and she walks away, not recognizing my presence even though I wish she would.

"I'm not leaving." Peevils says and walks towards the dining room.

"You're her mate, what do you think you're doing?" Wilford questions me and I glare at him.

"She doesn't want me here!"

"She's under pressure!" Anti shouts in my face.

"And the truth comes out in pressure!"

"The truth is exaggerated in pressure!! If she said she didn't tell you to join her, it's because she didn't and didn't want you to get hurt!! You volunteered and you can't back out!" Anti takes a deep breath and walks away from me.

Infelix stares at me and holds Marzia.

"She is your mate, and you are hers. You have to help her even if you're mad especially now that's she needs us the most. She needs you the most. She's going to war and you let your anger take over your mind. Who gives a flying shit if you fought. It's a war between realms for fucks sake. You're letting a little fight get in the way." He picks up Marzia and turns his back to me.