6

Your p.o.v

"So, how was it? Meeting your ghost, was she nice?" Marzia hands me a cup of tea as I fix my bag with a few supplies. I hold the cup along with the plate and set it on the coffee table.

"She's very sweet, she told me her name is Andromeda. She explained what was going to happen to me along the way. Her voice is so calming as well." I smile and Darkiishu squeals.

"She's pretty as well, we all have similar ghosts. They're all just one color but with a few different details. Serilda is my ghost, she's a dark cactus green and has white eyes like Andromeda. Her hair is at her shoulders and is curly." She explains and I smile.

"I'd like to meet them one day." I drink my tea and Infelix walks over to Marzia.

"Are you ready?" Infelix asks her and she nods.

We get up and follow her to the roof. She chants a few words and a portal with intricate designs appears above her. We ooh at the portal and she jumps up into the portal. We follow after her and land on a field of grass.

"Where are we?" I ask and look at the field.

"This is a park in Brighton of the earth realm. Since we landed in open space, we'll just have to walk for a bit. But remember (Y/n), hide your demon qualities and no talking to humans unless absolutely necessary, alright?" Anti says and I force my eye color to change to a human eye. They all do the same with an eye color they don't naturally have.

We look around us to see if anything is out of place. I look at them and see they look like actual human beings, whatever that is. Their tattoos are missing and I blink.

"Where are your tattoos?" I ask and they look at me.

"Brings too much attention. People start asking who made them and start talking to us about them." Wilford explains and I look at him. He's wearing a pink sweater with black jeans and his hair is only partially pink.

"You look weird." I say and he squints at me.

"Anyways, we should get going." Peevils says and we nod, walking down the field.

"This place is too bright." Andromeda says and I put on my sunglasses. She sighs in content and I look up at Darkiplier who is wearing a beanie and his signature leather jacket.

"He's hot." Andromeda comments and my cheeks heat up as he looks at me. I look away quickly and hear him chuckling.

"We should visit a restaurant first so we have enough energy to explore this place." Infelix says and we nod. As we walk, a dog comes running towards us.

"Jump!" Infelix shouts and we jump upwards like a wave. I stare at it and it walks towards us, growling.

"Don't show your fear, they read it as aggression." Anti whispers. We stare at it and the owner comes running towards us.

"Lexa!" She grabs the dog's leash and tries to walk away but the dog stays put, growling at us.

"I'm sorry, she's not usually like this." The owner explains and we sign it's okay. We walk away and I take a deep breath.

"Remember, no humane contact whatsoever, so no skin touching and no touching things around you as well." Anti says and I follow them. I look around as some people run around, passing us. I fix my sweater and Darkiplier hands me a pair of fingerless gloves.

"You forgot them in your room." He says and I take them gently, slipping them on.

"Thank you." All of us are wearing something with full coverage, except for the face, neck and fingertips. In case a human bumps into us and we don't burn their skin and get caught.