8

Your p.o.v

"Hey, wake up."

I groan and turn away, holding onto something stiff as the object holds me closer.

"Hey! I said wake up!"

I growl and snap at the person bothering me from my sleep with my eyes closed.

"Seems she's already being overprotective of him."

I try sitting up but arms hold me down. Rubbing my eyes, I look down and see a bare chest with a tattoo of to wolves. My eyes widen and I suddenly scream, making Darkiplier wake up and hold me closer, pulling out a dagger from under his pillow.

The guys hold their hands up in surrender and his face hardens.

"What are you doing here." He growls and I look over his tattoos.

"You guys haven't come out for a week, we figured she killed you." Infelix says and I try to wiggle away but he keeps his hold.

"Wait, we've been sleeping for a week?!" I ask and they nod.

"I see you've gotten comfortable. Did you tell her?" Anti asks and Darkiplier suddenly gets tense.

"Tell me about what?" I ask and he looks down at me. He suddenly drops me on the bed and I look up at him.

"Get out." He stares at the floor and my brows furrow.

"What?" I ask and he puts my bag on my lap.

"Get out!" He shouts and I stare at him. I grab my bag and run out the door angrily. I check if anyone is watching and I spread black feathered wings and fly home.

"What did I even do? Why was he suddenly so mad. I help him with his heat and this is what I get in return?!" I shout and I realize I have no idea where I'm going. I take out my phone and follow the directions the GPS tells me to follow.

"He started to lash out after Antisepticeye mentioned something about telling you. Do you think it had to do with that?" Andromeda asks and I shrug.

"I don't know, but frankly at the moment I don't care." I respond and I land on my roof, making my wings go away.

"I didn't know you had wings." Andromeda comments and I look around as the sun is 3 knuckles away from the horizon line.

"I don't use them since we have cars, so they come in handy when I want to get away from everyone. I haven't used them in so long, my parents forgot I had any." I lay on the blanket and she sits down in my head.

"Thanks for being here, I know some people who's ghosts don't even speak to them. I just met you but I feel like we're already close." I smile and I feel her smile.

"Thanks, I feel the same way."

"(Y/n)!" I hear a voice shout and I look around.

"Who's there?" I ask and Infelix walks up to my house.

"It's me, Infelix." He jumps up onto my roof and I look up at him.

"How did you get here so fast?" He sits down and examines my face.

"I, teleported?" I asked more than stated and he squints.

"Teleporting is only for a small distance, how did you get here by teleport?"

"Constant teleportation?"

He gets close to my face and I push his face away. He takes out his phone and calls someone.