18

Darkiplier's p.o.v

"It's 12, we have to go to bed." She stands up with a plastic bag and starts piling in all the trash. I write down one last thing and put my pencils away. She walks away to the kitchen and I place my notes on her bag.

She comes back and starts fixing everything that was on the table. I look at her and chuckle.

"It's not funny, you have to keep your house clean." She looks through my notes and nods slightly.

"You're doing pretty well actually." She smiles at me and puts the notes away in her school bag. She stretches and I see her stomach slightly. I poke it gently and she smacks my hand away.

"Come on, we have to sleep." She clears off the couch and I pick her up and head to my room.

"What are you doing?" She looks up at me and I place her gently on the bed.

"My house, my rules. You're sleeping here." I grab a couple blankets from the closet and throw them onto the floor. I walk out and grab a couch pillow and walk back, noticing she's laying across the blankets on the floor with a stubborn look.

I chuckle and start picking her up but she starts making a loud noise like a tornado warning and I slowly lower her, making her stop.

I slowly pick her up and she starts her warning again, making me drop her.

"What are you doing?" I smile and look down at her as she buries herself in all the blankets.

"Mine." She whispers and curls up, hugging all the blankets and squinting at me. I chuckle and pick her up, earning her warning sound. I hold her close and nuzzle her neck.

"How about this, we both sleep on the bed but we put something in between us." I suggest and she nods slightly.

"You look like a baby in all these blankets." I place her on the bed and crawl over her, holding her close. She scoots out of the blankets and sits up.

"I call this side." She sits on the right side of the bed and I squint. I fix the blankets on the bed and roll up one in between us. She walks out and I change into my shorts and I turn on the AC. She comes back with a toothbrush in her mouth and takes her bag and walks out again.

I follow her and wait outside the bathroom.

"She's getting used to you." Xavier says and I rub my arm.

"Maybe, but I'm pretty sure she isn't at the same time. I still have a lot to learn about her and even then she could still be hiding things from me. I just hope that by the time we're mated, I know everything about her."

She comes out wearing a long gray shirt and I blink quickly.

"I'm wearing shorts under calm down." She picks up her bag and walks out. I stare at her until she goes into my room and I start brushing my teeth.

"Hey, how's it going?" Anti's voice scares me and I spit out the toothpaste.

"Fucking- why are you awake it's 12." I reply and continue brushing my teeth.

"Darkiishu is helping me with my homework. You finish yours?"

"Yeah, (Y/n) helped me. Even though she's just going to keep them."

"Wait, she's at your place? Why is she keeping your work?"

"I don't know. But she seems happy that I'm even doing anything."

"Well, at least you're getting shit done. Anyways, don't push her over the edge dude, you'll regret it later. But either way, you good?"

"Yeah, I'm kinda good. We're sharing a bed but a blanket is in between us. You good?"