14

Darkiplier's p.o.v

I've been watching from Xavier's eyes as they both play in the clouds together. We finally proved we were mates but she doesn't want anything to do with me until her side comes in.

"Do you think they'll make up?" Xavier asks as she pats the clouds to make them flat.

"What do you mean? They kinda made up for us to be here." Andromeda responds and he sits next to her.

"Well, that's true. But they haven't made up emotionally, which is bad for them." Xavier holds her hand and I look away.

"Darkiplier kind of needs to apologize first." Andromeda looks in his eyes and I feel him get a bit angry.

"What? Why Dark? Why not (Y/n)? She's the one who said she'd reject him." Xavier calls her out and Andromeda pulls her hand away softly.

Don't do this Xavier.

He hears me and his emotions soften.

"I'm saying he should apologize because he knew they're mates, but still mistreated her. He did start all of this, and I know she insulted him, but that's the only thing she's done other than defend herself." Andromeda looks up at Xavier with a sad look and Xavier sighs.

"I understand. I'm sorry I yelled at you. I don't like it when he's called out, even if he deserves it." Xavier tries to hold her hand but she leans on him instead.

"I have to protect her, but she can do it herself at times. She's always stressed because of her job and school even if school isn't a problem. But, this whole mate thing isn't helping her since she's scared she won't be good enough for him and won't have enough time. She gets a lot of brakes from her job but she spends her brakes doing work, she doesn't exactly know what relaxation is. She likes to always be doing something."

I look down and nudge him, signalling we have to go to sleep.

"Dark says we should go back to your house to sleep."

I didn't say that.

"And that if we can sleep with you." Xavier adds and I growl.

"You can come, but I don't know about both of you sleeping together." They stand up and float back down inside (Y/n)'s house.

Andromeda floats close to Xavier and hugs his neck. He wraps his arms around her waist and nuzzles his face into her neck.

"Can we see each other soon..?" Andromeda whispers and I can tell it's hard for Xavier to let ago after they just met.

"Yes of course. Maybe we can stay like this until you get your side." Xavier says hopeful and my eyes widen, throwing him into the back of my mind and coming out, falling on top of Andromeda. I look down and see (Y/n) breathing heavily. I quickly get off her and pick her up way too fast, ending up with her falling over with me.

She groans while holding her head and sits up, making me growl. She looks down at where our bodies connect and her cheeks flush. She tries to scoot away but I grab her arms and keep her still.

"Don't move. You'll make it worse." I breathe out and make my tentacles pick her up. She gasps and I sit up, covering it with a pillow. I place her down gently on the bed and put them away.

"Um, w-we," She starts but I interrupt her.

"I'm sorry."

"What?" She looks up at me and I run my fingers through my hair. I stand up and play with the seams of the pillow.

"I'm sorry for being an asshole and an ungrateful mate. I should have treated you better and I regret not saying thanks when you helped me in my heat. I'm sorry I can't make you laugh like everyone else does. I'm sorry I hurt you and make you want to reject me. I'm sorry you're stuck with someone like me for the rest of your life."