Dreams do come true.

So I guess I should probably introduce myself. Well my name is Scarlett Rose Autumn I'm 20years old and I have a brother who is 17. Let me tell you my story, I'm an upcoming singer and best friends with Justin Bieber. I was born in Australia but moved to Canada when I was 4. My parents had went to Canada before they got married they loved it there so they decided to move there. We were originally supposed to move to Toronto but my parents wanted to live somewhere smaller so we settled in Stratford. That's where I met Justin we went to school together we became close pretty quick and it's been that way ever since. Once Justin moved for his career that's when things changed. I was depressed a lot of the time even tho I still had Ryan and Chaz it wasn't the same. After a year of Justin been gone my parents wanted to move to LA because of a job my dad was offered so at the age of 15 I moved to LA and been here since.

A year after moving to LA my parents started fighting. My mum knew i was bi but I begged her not to tell my dad. I still remember the day she found out she hated that I was into girls.

Ever since that day my mum and I haven't been close even tho she hated me she never told my dad. I even dated guys to try and change so she would love me again but it never worked.

My parents split when I was 18 my mum moved back to Australia with my younger brother, My dad and I stayed in LA. I'm still living with him but he's hardly home because of work he's always traveling.