Chapter 19

Scarlett's P.O.V

Zayn pushed me against his car I'd be lying if I said I wasn't shitting myself right now but he wouldn't hit me in public would he?

Before I even had a chance to react his lips were on mine, I tried to push him off but he is way stronger then me, I pushed him a second time and it worked.

"What" he asked slightly annoyed, the look on his face scared the crap out of me.

"I'm sorry p-please don't hit me" I begged as a few tears fell, I looked up at him after I realised he wasn't going to hit me, a look of hatred was plastered on his face but it wasn't towards me.

"I'm not going to hit you" he said softly

"I'm sorry but I don't want to be in a relationship, I've got to focus on my career" I replied

"Friends then" he asked, I don't want to be friends with him but I will just so he doesn't beat me.

"Friends" I smiled

We got into the car and headed back to mine, zayn dropped me off but didn't want to come in so he left.

I looked at the time and it was 11pm, how is it so late it didn't feel like I was with him that long. I walked inside looking for Demi and found her asleep in my bed. I took my dress off and put on an oversized shirt then took my makeup off and climbed into bed with Demi, she rolled over so she was facing me.

"Hey babe" she said in a raspy voice

"Hey, did I wake you" I asked

"Yeah, but it's okay" she said whilst wrapping her arm around my waist pulling me closer to her. I felt bad about the kiss even tho I pushed him away I have to tell her about it.

"Demi" I said

"Shh, go to sleep" she said

"I have to tell you something" I replied

"In the morning babe" Demi replied

I sighed and decided I might as well get some sleep before telling her in the morning.

[...]

"Are you fucking serious" a voice yelled which woke me up, I slowly sat up while rubbing my eyes. I looked at the clock and seen it was only 7am.

"Is this true" Demi yelled once again, I looked to the opposite side of the bed and seen Demi standing there with her phone in her hand.

"Is what true" I asked

"Don't play dumb Scarlett" she was still yelling

"I don't know what you are talking about Demi" I yelled back getting out of bed, I started walking towards her when I reached the bottom of my bed.

"This Scarlett" she said while throwing her phone on the bed near me then walked downstairs, I picked up her phone and seen a news article.

~Scarlett Autumn spotted out to dinner with a mystery guy~

The two arrived at the restaurant at about 6:30pm last night, the mystery man was a gentleman opening doors and pulling out chairs for Scarlett. Things started off slow between them but as the night went on the pair became more comfortable with each other.

After having dinner the pair made their way to a near by ice cream shop then back to the restaurant. By the time they made it back to they were laughing and looked like they were having a great time even ending the night with a kiss before getting into the car.

Is this Mystery man Scarlett's new lover?

I finished reading the article and seen a few pictures of me and zayn. When I reached the bottom of the article I seen a photo of zayn and I kissing.