Chapter 57

Scarlett's P.O.V

"Can I just be alone please" I asked, Demi looked hurt but she got up and left me alone. I didn't really want her to leave me alone all I wanted was to be in her arms but we aren't dating so I can't ask for that.

"Can we talk please" a voice said behind me I turned around to see my so called mother standing there.

"Why, so you can tell me how much of a fuck up I am or how much you hate me" I spat she came and sat next to me putting a hand on my shoulder

"Don't touch me" I said moving further way from her, she sighed and looked out over the basketball court and the pool.

We sat in silence for about 5 minutes until I finally decided to say something.

"Why" I asked

She looked at me confused that's when I noticed she had been crying that's the only time I've seen my mother cry apart from when nick passed away.

"Why couldn't you just let me be happy and love me like a mother should love their child instead of me thinking the only way you'd love me was if I was with a guy" I asked

"Why couldn't you just support me, I wouldn't have been through what I have if you didn't care that I'm into girls" I added

"I'm sorry Scarlett" she said, I stood up.

"Yeah and sorry doesn't mean anything to me anymore, I've heard it enough to know people don't actually mean it" I said before walking back into the party.

All I wanted right now was to be held by my brother and for him to tell me everything will be alright, not Johnny but nick whenever I was feeling down or just didn't want to be around anyone he was there for me. He knew everything about me from me being into girls to Zayn beating me, he's was the only one that knew everything but he couldn't be the person to comfort me anymore so I went to the second person that was always there for me. I stood in front of him and just looked at him until he pulled me into a hug.

"~Through the storm and through the clouds

Bumps on the road and upside down now

I know it's hard, babe, to sleep at night

Don't you worry

'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Through the sorrow, and the fights,

Don't you worry

'cause everything's gonna be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight

Be alright, ai-ai-ai-aight~" Justin sang into my ear his voice calming me down.

"Everybody's going to know now, I can't handle everyone knowing when I've kept it a secret for so many years" I said my voice cracking I knew I could cry any minute but I tried not to.

Justin cupped my face and made me look at him, I was a bit shorter so I had to look up.

"Look at me, you are going to get through this okay, I'm going to be with you every step of the way you're not going to do this alone" Justin said then kissed my forehead

"Can we go back to the hotel please" I asked, it was only 11 but I couldn't be here any longer everyone kept looking at me and it was starting to annoy me.

"Sure I'll just go find Ryan" Justin said

"What about Demi" I asked confused

"I'm right here" a voice said behind me, I turned around and seen Demi standing there with a slight smile on her face.