Chapter 87

Demi's P.O.V

Six months, it's been six months since Scar and I have been back in LA and I have a surprise for her. I might fill you in on that secret later I'm just feeling nervous, Nicole ended up getting a job as an assistant for a major fashion designer in New York, with a fair bit of convincing from myself and Scarlett she reported Jason and got a restraining order against him and from what I've heard he hasn't tried to contact her since so her and Bentley are happily living in New York. We have seen them like two times in the past six months which I think is killing Scarlett but she's trying to get over it.

"Morning babe" Scarlett said which pulled me out of my thoughts

"Morning" I pecked her lips before climbing out of bed and went for a shower.

"Why are you up so early?" Scar questioned as she joined me in the shower.

"Uh umm eh I have a uh meeting"

Yeah because that was totally convincing, what? I'm not cheating on her if that's what you're thinking, I really do have a meeting it's just not to do with my job.

"You know we still haven't had sex yet" she whispered

"Uh huh, I know"

"Even tho I told you five months ago that I was ready"

"Yeah well we have both been busy and one of us is either too tired or not in the mood"

"Come on Demi, we haven't spent quality time together in nearly two months and you've been really distant the past month, what's going on?"

"Nothing scar" I tried to convince her

She looked down "is there someone else?"

"What!? No! I love you and only you Scar" I lifted her head up "I promise you that there's no one else, I'm sorry I've been distant, work has just been hectic organising the world tour, I'm sorry if you feel like I don't want you anymore because that's definitely not true, I want you for the rest of my life and I plan on making you my wife obviously not right now but in 2 or 3 years you'll be Scarlett Rose Lovato and I'll be the happiest girl in the world" I kissed her not giving her time to reply.

I finished up in the shower and quickly got changed into black skinnys, a white singlet and a black blazer with some black heels, I applied a small amount of make up.

"You should stop wearing makeup it's messing with perfection" Scarlett said as she kissed my cheek.

"So should you" I smiled as I curled my hair.

"Who is this meeting with anyway?"

"Uh it's just with my management" I lied

"Then why are you trying to look perfect?"

"When aren't I perfect?" I questioned

"Never" she smiled

I finished getting ready and kissed Scarlett goodbye, she was going to meet Marissa and Jesy for a coffee then they are going to come over for dinner later, well that's what Scarlett thinks anyway. I drove to the restaurant I was meeting Scarlett's parent at, I made sure I got there before them I asked for a table for three then sat down when I was taken to the table. I noticed Scarlett's parents walk in so I stood up to greet them, her mom gave me a hug while her dad just nodded at me we sat back down and I ordered us all a drink but I could clearly tell her dad didn't want to be here.

"Can you just get to the point as to why we are here?" He spat

"Okay umm well as you know Scarlett and I are back together so I was hoping to get both your blessings to propose to Scarlett" I let out a breathe that I didn't know I was holding.