Chapter 46

Scarlett's P.O.V

I woke up and tried to move but couldn't I soon noticed Demi's arm wrapped around me.

"Demi wake up" I said shaking her, her eyes open and she smiles "morning"

"Morning, now can you let me go" I asked, she let go off me so I got up, Demi sat up and looked at the time.

"Shit" she said jumping up.

"Scarlett are you able to pick up my family from the airport" she asked

"I can't sorry, I've got plans" I replied

"Like" she asked

"Pretty sure I don't have to tell you but I'm hanging with Ruby" I said

"And that's more important then my family" she asked annoyed

"I'm sorry Demi but I need to go, I can't pick them up, get max to" I said before going up stairs.

I had a shower and changed into my ripped black shorts, a Spider-Man singlet and a pair of red vans. I grab my phone and it's 11:30 that means Demi isn't here but her family will be here soon, I didn't really want to see them just yet so I left, My hair was straightened and I had a small amount of make up on.

I arrived at Starbucks at 11:55 so I decided to grab a seat and wait for Ruby.

It's been 15 minutes and she still isn't here and I'm starting to get worried, if it was anyone else I wouldn't care that they were 10 minutes late but with what she said last night and her past I'm really worried about her. I've already nearly lost her 3 times because of her fucked up family, my mum is nothing compared to Ruby's family I'm not going to go into detail but I've been the one to find her every time.

I grabbed my phone and called her but she didn't answer so I called another 3 times and she still didn't answer I felt tears fall onto my cheek.

It's all your fault

If you weren't such a bitch this wouldn't be happening.

You stuffed up this time.

No saving her now!

I sat there for another 20 minutes but she still didn't turn up. I grabbed my phone and keys and went to leave when the door opened my head shot up and I seen her. I got up and ran over to her practically jumping on her.

"I'm sorry scar, traffic was horrible and I left my phone at your place" she said hugging me

"I'm so happy you're here, I thought I lost you" I said hugging her tight I didn't want to let go.

"I'm sorry, by the time I realised I'd forgotten my phone it was too late to go back and get it plus the taxi driver was an asshole" she explained

"I'm just glad you're okay" I smiled at her then we went to the booth.

Demi's P.O.V

I'm now sitting across from Ellen waiting for an ad break to be over.

"So Demi, you just finished a leg of your tour how was it" Ellen asked

"It was amazing, I'm so happy to be back on tour and can't wait for the next part" I smiled and the audience cheered.

"Well your lovatics are loving you back being back on tour, so when's a new album coming out" she smiled

"I've been working on it whenever I can but my main focus at the moment is touring" I replied

"Okay so the question all your fans want to hear, single or taken" she asked