Chapter 7

Scarlett's P.O.V

It's the day after my performance, I'm now standing at the airport I just said goodbye to Johnny . Knowing that I'm not going to be able to see him for 4 months killed me. My dad left LA just before Johnny's flight so he wasn't here to say goodbye. I felt someone squeeze my hand I looked beside me and seen ruby. I gave her a small smile before she pulled me into a hug, we stayed like that for a few minutes. It felt good having someone to comfort me even tho it wasn't the person I wanted it to be.

"Come on let's go before more paparazzi show up" Justin said placing his hand on my shoulder.

I pulled away from ruby and we left the building, paparazzi snapping hundreds of photos and yelling questions. We finally made it to the car and Justin drove me and ruby back to mine.

"Alright I've gotta go, but ring me if you need anything okay" Justin said as we pulled into my drive way.

"Yeah, thanks Justin" I said

"No problem" he replied

Ruby and I got out and headed inside, I went and sat on the couch ruby following me.

"You alright" Ruby asked

"Yeah, I'll be fine" I gave her a reassuring smile

We decided to watch my favourite movie to help cheer me up.

"You're obsessed with this movie" Ruby laughed

"Hey abduction is the best movie" I smiled

"Yeah but your obsession with it can't be healthy, you'd watch this movie all day everyday if you could" she replied.

"Oops" I laughed

Demi's P.O.V

I was scrolling through my news feed on twitter and seen some photos of people at an airport. I didn't really bother with them until I seen one of Scarlett I clicked the pictures and seen a few of her. I seen one of her holding hands with some girl and another of them hugging. That hurt but I don't understand why, we aren't dating, was I jealous? No I can't be I don't like her like that. I looked through a few more and seen a few of Scarlett she looked upset and her eyes were watery. I guess she just said goodbye to Johnny she will be so upset, all she ever talked about when we text was Johnny. It's crazy how close they are but they hardly see each other.

I stopped looking at the pictures and kept scrolling through my news feed, there was a video with the hash tag Jarlett. I was curious to see what it was so I clicked the video, the video started playing and Scarlett was on stage singing. She sang a few lines then Justin walked on stage singing. They looked like a couple the way they sang to each other.

I pulled my phone out and started writing a text to Scarlett but then deleted it and locked my phone until it went off. I quickly looked at my phone and seen a text from Justin.

TEXT MESSAGE

Justin: Hey Demi, I know it's probably not my place to say anything but she's my best friend and I care about her. But what's up with you and Scarlett?

Demi: You're right it's none of your business.

Justin: You can't just play with people's emotions Demi.

Demi: what are you talking about Justin?

Justin: Don't act stupid Demi, Scarlett told me about your little act.

Demi: That's none of your business!

Justin: Fine, but I thought you were one of the nice ones.