Chapter 82

Demi's P.O.V

It's 6am on the 1st of July aka Scarlett's 21st birthday, I'm awake at this time because it's the only chance I'm going to get to give her breakfast in bed because everyone will be up in a few hours. I quietly made my way downstairs going to the fridge to grab the bacon and eggs then the cupboard to get the chocolate chip pancake mixture out.

Half hour later I just finished pouring a glass of orange juice, I grabbed the tray and headed up to Scarlett's room as quite as possible. I placed the tray on her bedside table before going back to close the door then made my way back to her bed, I gently climbed into bed beside her placing kisses on her cheek before kissing her lips as her eyes start to flutter open.

"Happy birthday beautiful" I pecked her lips again

"Thank you baby, but I'm tired" she said closing her eyes

"But I made you breakfast in bed"

"You did" she opened one eye

"Yup"

She sat up so I did the same thing and passed her the tray.

"It looks amazing, thank you"

"Anything for my girl"

She started eating and also fed me a bit, after she finished eating we just laid there and cuddled.

"I have a surprise coming for you later" I whispered while playing with her fingers

"What is it"

"You'll have to wait and see"

Scarlett jumped onto me so she was straddling me it's a struggle because all she is wearing is an oversized shirt and black lace underwear, I bit my lip while looking her up and down.

"Demi"

I sighed, I know exactly what she's talking about.

"Still turtle" I questioned

"Still turtle" she smiled, I sighed

"Well maybe you should wear clothes and stop teasing me"

"Aww is my little Demi having withdrawals" she asked while pinching my cheeks

"Yeah well unlike you I didn't have sex with anyone while we weren't together"

"Right" she got off me and went to the bathroom.

Smart one Demi

I decided to take the tray back downstairs and wash up the dishes while I waited for Scarlett to come down.

I finished the dishes so I sat on one of the bar stools and rested my head against the cold marble bench top.

Scarlett's P.O.V

I don't know what Demi meant by what she said but I decided I wasn't going to worry about it, it probably came out the wrong way or something. I changed into ripped black denim shorts, my some people are worth melting for singlet and all black converse. I dried then curled my hair before applying a small amount of makeup. I quickly checked myself in the mirror before heading downstairs, I seen Demi sitting at the counter and I can tell she feels bad about what she said. I walked over to her and sat next to her.

"Hey sexy" I said messing up her hair, her head shot up and looked at me.

"I'm sorry" she said softly

"Don't be, I know you didn't mean it like that but I've got a question"

"What is it" she asked