Chapter 73

Scarlett's P.O.V

Before my brain could even think I started kissing her back my hands soon found her waist she smiled into the kiss before licking my bottom lip asking for entrance which I denied because I heard shuffling, I pulled back and looked to the left and seen Summah standing there.

"Sorry I didn't mean to interrupt I just needed to get out of that room" she said softly

"It's fine, why did you need to get out of the room" I asked

"It's like their lips are freaking glued together"

I laughed and walked over to her.

"Did you take a photo"

"No"

I grabbed her hand and pulled her back into the movie room and took out my phone and snapped a photo of Marissa and Jesy who were making out like no one else existed, Demi walked in and groaned at the sight of her best friend and someone she dislikes.

"They are so cute" I laughed

"Yeah whatever you reckon" Demi replied before sitting back in the spot she was earlier.

"What's your problem with Jesy" I asked as I sat back in my spot and so did Summah.

"Marissa deserves better"

"Marissa deserves to be happy and if Jesy makes her happy then why does it matter if you like her or not"

"Whatever"

I rolled my eyes and turned my attention to the movie.

"You okay" Summah whispered

"Yeah, she just gets on my nerves sometimes"

Summah grabbed my hand and intwined our fingers I couldn't help but smile and rest my head on her shoulder.

The movie had finished so I put mean girls on and half way through it every one fell asleep but I couldn't that's when I remembered my little present from Miley. I got up slowly trying not to wake Demi or Summah and made my way to the kitchen and grabbed the joint from the draw I also grabbed a lighter and went to go up stairs until a half full bottle of vodka caught my eye, I grabbed the bottle and headed upstairs to the balcony. I sat down and drank a mouthful of the vodka getting a burning feeling as I swallowed the liquid, just as I was about to light the joint the door opened and Summah walked out.

"Did I wake you" I asked as she closed the door behind her

"No, I wasn't asleep"

I nodded and continued doing what I was doing before she walked out.

"May I" she asked pointing to the bottle of vodka

"Sure"

She smiled and picked up the bottle taking a mouthful.

"So what's up with you and Demi, you go from slamming her into a wall to kissing her"

"I don't know, she kissed me so I kissed her back"

"I get it, if a smoking hot girl kisses you, you definitely don't refuse"

"You think Demi's hot" I asked raising an eyebrow as she took another mouthful of the vodka

"Sure, but not as hot as you"

"Aww thanks sexy" I laughed

"Anytime slut" she smiled

"Wanna swap" I asked referring to the joint and vodka

"Sure why not"

We kept passing the two until they were both gone.