Chapter 25

Chapter 25

Scarlett's P.O.V

It's the day before Christmas, that means it been four days and Demi hasn't cracked yet, I'm surprised because normally she can't keep her hands off me no matter what. It's 12pm Maddie and I have decided to go shopping for Christmas presents, everybody else has already brought their Christmas presents but Maddie and I have just been to lazy.

I pulled out some white ripped skinnys and a plain black tank top, I chucked on a yellow checked shirt and fully black converse,

I brushed my hair leaving it down, then found a black beanie that said dirty pig across it, I applied some makeup then grabbed my phone,

I ran down the stairs almost tripping which caused a laugh from Maddie.

Maddie searched around for her phone,

I walked over to Demi who was feeding her face with noodles.

" hey, would I be able to borrow your car?" I asked.

She pointed to the bench where her car keys were and nodded.

" thanks" I smiled picking up her keys and headed to the door, Maddie found her phone then followed me out the door, We got into Demi's car, I placed the key in the ignition to be greeted by blasting music. Which happened to be addictive one of my songs off my album.

I covered my ears why Maddie reached forward and turnt it down.

" how did that not blow your ear drums?" I asked shocked.

She laughed

" I'm use to it" she smiled

I drove to the nearest mall while Maddie hummed along to every one of my songs that came on.

I pulled into a empty car space, we both got out and I quickly locked the car.

We decided to get food first because we were both starving.

We decided to have kfc, we got our meals and sat down and discussed random stuff.

We finished up with our food and started shopping.

I decided to buy Dallas a camera seeing as I knew she wanted one badly.

I brought her the Canon EOS 450D digital SLR

I paid for it happily then left the store.

" Dallas is going to love that" Maddie smiled at me brightly.

" hopefully" I smiled.

" what should I get your parents?" I asked not knowing what to get them.

" well my dad wants to go see the Dallas cowboys?" She said more of a question.

I turned to her and smiled.

" your a life saver" I giggled and dragged her into a shop, I pulled out a Christmas card and brought it along with a pen.

Maddie looked at me like I was weird, I just laughed and found a table to lean against.

I neatly wrote

- To Eddie

I owe you two tickets to the Dallas cowboys.

Merry Christmas Eddie.

Maddie laughed and nodded.

" that's a good idea, because you won't get the tickets for tomorrow" she smiled.

" exactly" I smiled and got on my phone to get Eddie two tickets to the Dallas cowboys.

I finished up and headed off to find Dianna a present.