Chapter 58

Demi's P.O.V

I woke up in Scarlett's bed,I climbed out of bed trying not to wake Scarlett as soon as I stood up there was a knock on the door so I answered it and Scarlett's mother was standing there.

"Uh hi" I said

"Is Scarlett here" she asked

"Yes, but she's asleep and I'm not waking her up she didn't get much sleep last night" I replied as I remembered that she woke up nearly every 2 hours yelling telling Zayn to stop.

"I need to talk to her" she demanded

"And I just said I'm not waking her up, especially not to talk to you" I said

"What's that supposed to mean" she asked

"I know everything that's happened between you and Scarlett and there's no way in hell I'm letting you hurt her anymore then you already have so I suggest you leave" I said before closing the door, I went and got ready for the day then ordered breakfast. I ordered bacon and eggs for me and chocolate chip pancakes for scar and two glasses of orange juice. After half hour the food came I gave him a tip then closed the door and put the tray on the bed side table before climbing onto the bed it's was already 9:30 so I decided to wake Scarlett up.

"Scar, time to wake up" I said lightly shaking her but she didn't budge so I shook her harder.

"Go away" she mumbled

"Fine I'll just eat these amazing chocolate pancakes" I replied

"No I'm up" she said sitting up really fast, I laughed at her and once she woke up a bit I gave her the pancakes and I started eating mine.

"What do you want to do today" I asked

"Nothing" she replied

"Well Justin wants to goto that really tall building i think it's the eureka skydeck" I replied

"You's can go" she said

"Come on scar it will be fun" I said trying to convince her to come

"I'm not going simple as that" she said raising her voice

"Fine whatever" I said getting up and walking out after grabbing what I needed.

I knocked on Justin's door and waited for him to answer once he did I walked in and sat on the couch.

"Where's scar" he asked

"She's not coming" I replied

"Okay then let's go" Justin said, he might as well have been jumping up and down that's how excited he was to go to this place.

We got to the lobby and paps were outside along with a few fans, we took photos with the fans then jumped into the SUV Justin had organised then headed to the place.

[..]

The eureka skydeck was amazing it's a glass room that goes out above the city, the floor and walls are made of glass so if you look down you can see the cars and building below, the view is amazing being on the 88th floor is so high up, I think the view would be better of a night time seeing the city all lit up would be amazing. I'm definitely going to try and get Scarlett to come up here with me before we leave Aus.

We are now on our way back to the hotel, we've been gone 4 hours so I'm hoping Scarlett's in a better mood when we get back.

"Scar and I are going out tonight so you's can do whatever you's want" I said as we made it to our rooms

"Is that a date I hear" Justin asked

"To me yes but Scarlett probably thinks otherwise" I replied