Chapter four

Demi's P.O.V

It been a week since Scarlett text me about her brother being in town. We haven't hung out since the studio but we haven't stopped texting, for some reason I had the urge to hang out with her. I've decided I'm going to call her and ask her to hang out and I'm not taking no for an answer. I grabbed my phone and searched for her name and pressed call.

"Hello" she sang which made me laugh

"Hey" I replied

"What did you do?, do I need to bail you out?" she laughed

"Nothing, but I was wondering whether i could steal you for a few hours" I asked

"Oh umm I'm kind of hanging out with the boys" she replied

"Bring them with you" I said not meaning it I just wanted to be with her it's a feeling I've never felt before.

"You sure" she asked

"Yeah 100%" I replied LIE!

"Okay what do you want to do" she asked

"Bowling and laser skirmish" I suggested

"YES" she yelled, I laughed at how excited she was

"Okay meet there in 20" I said then hung up.

I'm not keen on it being more then just me and Scarlett but if that's the way I get to see her I'm going to do it.

I pulled into the parking lot and seen Scarlett waiting for me with Justin Ryan and another guy must be her brother good looks must run in the family because boy he was hot but not as hot as Scarlett. Okay I need to snap out of it I like guys not girls.

"Hey" I said walking up to her giving her a hug

"Hey" she said pulling back from the hug.

I waved to the boys waiting for Scarlett to introduce me to her brother. She grabbed him by his arm pulling him closer to her.

"Johnny this is Demi, Demi this is Johnny" she said introducing us

"Hey" we said at the same time which made Scarlett laugh a little.

I linked arms with Scarlett and we skipped inside leaving the boys behind.

[...]

We just finished playing 2 games of bowling I won one and Johnny won the other.

"GIRLS VERSE BOYS IN LASER SKIRMISH" I yelled running to the doors.

Scarlett and I were purple and the boys were red. Us girls were aloud in 30secs before the boys so we could hide. We decided to stick together back to back so either of us could shoot the boys If they came a near us.

Not long after the boys were running around trying to find us then Johnny spotted us. So we both ran in opposite directions so much for sticking together aha.

We've been running around shooting each other for about 20mins. I seen Scarlett run into a hiding spot so I quickly followed her but the spot wasn't that big so I ran into Scarlett. She was now backed up against the wall and I was in front of her. She was about to say something but I heard one of the boys coming so I put my hand over her mouth so she wouldn't talk.

"CAN YOU FIND THEM" I heard one of them say you could clearly tell it was Justin.

Scarlett's P.O.V

Demi was standing in front of me her hand covering my mouth as we heard Justin yelling to the others. After Justin was gone she moved her hand I couldn't stop staring at her.